Curators Cut - Separate DLC release

I've been looking around online and can't seem to find any information on when this might get released as separate DLC for folks that did not pre-order. I might have missed something though - does anyone have any ideas as to when this might be released as separate DLC? Really hoping it's not something that requires payment too, doesn't seem like something that should be assigned a monetary value imo.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, MAURITH1 said:

Yo voy solo por los coleccionables online si alguien esta interesado o quiere terminarlo online agreguen id MAURITH1 

Hey @MAURITH1 and welcome to PSNProfiles. Forums aren't the place for boosting and gaming sessions - please take a look at the Gaming Session section of the site and set something up there - https://psnprofiles.com/sessions - you might find someone already looking for the same kind of help :) good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pandaswithbombs said:

It's released now.

Patch 1.13 got released today, but there's still no Curator's Cut available for me.

I even loaded up the ending chapter from an old save file in the Theatrical Cut to make sure the game gets it that I completed the game. Still nothing.

11 minutes ago, Quorthon89 said:

Patch 1.13 got released today, but there's still no Curator's Cut available for me.

I even loaded up the ending chapter from an old save file in the Theatrical Cut to make sure the game gets it that I completed the game. Still nothing.

I believe it's separate DLC, but odd, PlayStation blog says it's out. https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/11/27/interactive-horror-man-of-medan-gets-free-friends-pass-starting-today/

Also, it's under the Extras menu, and I could only access it once I finished it the first time. 

Edited by pandaswithbombs
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, pandaswithbombs said:

Ah you are right of course! I didn't realise you had to download the Curator's Cut separately from the store, please excuse my dumbness and ignore my previous post >.<

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction mate!

20 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

What does it change ?

it says in the blog they linked :  "The Curator’s Cut allows you to play an alternative version of the story which was previously unavailable in your first playthrough. Play new scenes, receive new information, make new choices that affect the story and see the game through different characters’ eyes."

18 minutes ago, clickclick-uhoh said:

it says in the blog they linked :  "The Curator’s Cut allows you to play an alternative version of the story which was previously unavailable in your first playthrough. Play new scenes, receive new information, make new choices that affect the story and see the game through different characters’ eyes."

I remember some people saying that with this mod we could potentially play the shared part alone and get all collectibles alone.

Is it true ?

14 hours ago, Shorah- said:

I remember some people saying that with this mod we could potentially play the shared part alone and get all collectibles alone.

Is it true ?

Yes the only thing now that requires another player is the trophy for playing with another character and potentially maxing out floss and Conrad's relationship bar I'm not 100% on that

Same issue here. Canadian, and doesn’t look to be up on the store. The link that was provided sends you to the European PS store, and if I try to purchase it, it says I’m in the wrong region and sends me back to the main game page. Can anyone from North America confirm if they’ve purchased it off the store?

• Like 2

I'm Canadian and I can't get the Curator's Cut DLC on the PS Store. I've Facebooked and Tweeted Supermassive Games regarding the problem and you should all do the same so that they can be made aware of it. I've Tweeted, Posted on their Facebook and even Facebook Messaged them. 

OK, I've been reading some comments on Facebook & Instagram and it appears as though the Curator's Cut is only available in the European PS Store. Players from the US, Canada and even Brazil are reporting that the Curator's Cut DLC isn't available on their PS Stores. Lets make sure Supermassive Games is aware of this.

OK, Supermassive Games just got back to me and they are looking into the issue. They also suggested that we contact Bandai Customer Support regarding this DLC issue. Here's the link: https://support.bandainamcoent.com/hc/en-us?fbclid=IwAR3FdnwKe701zcxucw2hIUfo9s65uGowKDWqyLux-t7eTuEEO87gopO98hY

OK I sent a Customer Service request to Bandai and I am awaiting their reply. Hopefully the DLC will become available World Wide soon.