"Master Crafstman" trophy glitched?

I have already 40 weapon blueprints (42 exactly) and if I buy 5 weapons from Maria's Shop in Erewhon and even at the bonfire, the trophy doesn't unlock.

I even thought of buying 5 weapons of each type (Assault Rifle, LMG, SMG, Sniper Rifle, DMR, Handgun and Shotgun), nothing.

But... I remember that at the very beginning of the game, there were already something like 5-6 Weapons on Demand at Maria's Shop (first time you visit Erwhon at the beginning of the game), so probably you have to collect 46/47 blueprints to unlock the trophy? Otherwise, for me it's bugged...

Thank you

I have 41 blueprints and it didn’t unlock. However I checked my 2nd character and they 4 at the start 2 from the club and 2 from gold edition pre order so hopeful 3 more will do for me. Will update when trophy pops

EDIT: Got my trophy today. Only needed 3 extra blueprints then bought a weapon at marias to make the trophy pop

Edited by KAdamsy1
  • Like 1

Only the Blueprints with weapons with double / range gearscore e.g. 180 | 184 will count.

The weapons with a static / fix 180 gearscore wont count towards 40 (the boss weapon blueprints or the weapons with the star icon).

U will need to find 40 blueprints with "normal" weapons like the AK 47 with a range from X gearscore to X gearscore, so u will get a green, blue, purple or legendary weapon from it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DjLightzone said:

Only the Blueprints with weapons with double / range gearscore e.g. 180 | 184 will count.

The weapons with a static / fix 180 gearscore wont count towards 40 (the boss weapon blueprints or the weapons with the star icon).

U will need to find 40 blueprints with "normal" weapons like the AK 47 with a range from X gearscore to X gearscore, so u will get a green, blue, purple or legendary weapon from it

Mh... Ok. Well, consider I love open world games, I'm already at level 30, with the weapon blueprints and even attachments trophy, and I still have to do the Flycacther Main mission lol

Yeah I'm searching every "common" blueprints from the free roaming map, in enemy outposts or finding locations from maps where they have the exclamation mark ! above, or asking people.

I'll count how many blueprints with gearscore 180 - 184 I have, because as I said, I have the Ultimate Edition so I guess I had already 4-5 blueprints at the beginning of the game, like the user KAdamsy1 said.

18 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

I have 41 blueprints and it didn’t unlock. However I checked my 2nd character and they 4 at the start 2 from the club and 2 from gold edition pre order so hopeful 3 more will do for me. Will update when trophy pops

Ah that's why I had already some blueprints at the beginning lol I have the Ultimate Edition

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, DjLightzone said:

Thank you, trophy just achieved! You are obviously right... I have some blueprints like DMR Scorpio Scout | Quiet, MP5 | SHD (from The Division 2, reward unlocked from Ubisoft uPlay Store), Handgun M1911 | Promise (from Ultimate Edition I guess), DMR G28 Scout | Wolves, ASR M4A1 Assault | Valor (from Ultimate Edition redeemed voucher).

33 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Problem solved by DjLightzone's post... Read mine too

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, jamcassdufc said:

Seen some people get the trophy when they get to 40 exactly, I'm on 58 and still no trophy 

Well shit.

I'm on 60 and still nothing. The stats maybe all fucked up because I got the Kill 50 Drones trophy after killing 100.

Also I've killed at least 5 Behemoths and the stats say I've only killed 1.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, reiner- said:

Well shit.

I'm on 60 and still nothing. The stats maybe all fucked up because I got the Kill 50 Drones trophy after killing 100.

Also I've killed at least 5 Behemoths and the stats say I've only killed 1.

I got my drone trophy after 92! Even 'Woe of wit' popped during the cutscene after killing Walker.

I am at 52 blueprints but will keep trying.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:29 PM, Zedd-man said:

Friends and I had this issue. Was able to get it to pop today. The magic number for all of us was 62. 

7 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

I got my drone trophy after 92! Even 'Woe of wit' popped during the cutscene after killing Walker.

I am at 52 blueprints but will keep trying.

@Zedd-man is right. I finally got the trophy to pop at 62.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this last night at 61 blueprints. I bought no guns with real money and I have the basic edition (did come with a redeem code though). Not sure if that came with a blueprint.

Tip: A quick way to check how many you need to get is to start a new character and just play a few minutes (bandage your character, move forward and inspect the body) and that should unlock the objectives menu, where you can check how many blueprints you start out with. I started with 21.

• 2 months later...

EDIT: Trophy popped after having 72 blueprints, and I don't know how many weapons bought.

All,

I'm also having troubles getting this trophy.

I have 67 blueprints and it's still not popping.

Also, I don't have a " weapons on demand tab"
I only have a build weapon tab below

What could be wrong?

Edited by stevenanthony88
trophy achieved

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently on 63 of 80 Blueprints and it still hasn't popped. I've bought a number of weapons at the shop.

I played with the Gear Score on in order to get the two related trophies ('Lord of War' and 'Born in the Purple'), then turned it off. Don't know if this trophy needs Gear Score on, though I don't see why it should. Getting really irritating now.

I got the trophy after getting 40 blueprints and then I bought/crafted five weapons from the blueprints.

I tried to buy the weapons that's on display as soon as you open the shop but it didn't pop until I bought the blueprints. (not the high-priced weapons, the ones you find under each class of weapons).

I really don’t get it. I got 95 (out of 97) blueprints but my “weapons On Demand” tab in Maria’s shop says “no data” all the time. I mean, no blueprints show up there, so I can’t buy those weapons.

Seems like impossible for me to earn the trophy?

Every blueprint you find, does it have to show  up on de Weapons on demand tab in de shop?

what am I doing wrong? Please help me.

• Like 1

Got this tip on the Ubi forums...

The requirements changed slightly when Immersive Mode was introduced.

If you have a high number of blueprints but the trophy hasn't popped, switch to Immersive Mode, then go to your Loadout screen and switch weapons. The list you can choose from will be all the blueprints you've found. Since the update, switching counts as buying; keep switching to different weapons and the trophy will pop.

This worked for me earlier. I was on 80/83 blueprints and it hadn't popped, but it did as soon as I'd switched through several different weapons.

• Like 2