Mortal Kombat free weekend

macvcio

Hi guys, I downloaded MK11 to play on this weekend and will buy the game on the near future but I have a a problem.

The trophy list doesn't activate while playing this temporary version of the game, and I will go further on the game, story mode, krypt, etc. ,but i want to get all the trophies in the future,

Supposedly the save crosses over when I buy the real game, but what happens to the trophies? Do I still get them after?

I guess in this case the trophies might auto-pop if you were to transfer a save from the free version to the full game... @B1rvine, @grimydawg and @MMDE  should be made aware of this in-case people get flagged for Mortal Kombat 11 and the person actually transferred a save from this time period over to their purchased version of MK11 to auto-pop trophies.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

I also am currently downloading the free trial of this game. The size is a good 50 GB and I am really looking forward to trying it out. I love Mortal Kombat and am really looking forward to getting the platinum to this game, but I would hate to be flagged because my trophies get auto popped from playing this trial. Only time will tell though.

The "perform two different fatalities for (X) character" didn't auto-pop for me despite doing them with Erron in the demo version; I had to do another fatality with him in the purchased version to get it. Unfortunately didn't get far enough in the demo before buying to speak about the other trophies though.

Edited by SnakeonaBoat

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a report of the trophies that pop/don't pop with MK11 (using Yestercades copy as test):

Krypt trophies:  Pop automatically when you go to the area

Klassic Tower trophies:  Don't.  Have to do those towers again.

Incremental trophies (like the shrine trophy):  Just do one more than the required to pop it.  Don't bother with Konsumables and Towers, don't think they count except for the DLC ones.

Fatality trophies:  Got to do them again.  Getting the codes for them and the Brutalities stick though, so get them out of the Krypt.

Didn't try:

AI simulator sets, Kombat Kard intros, costume trophies, etc.

Story trophies will not be far enough to pop, though I got mine at Yestercades a long time ago.

Enjoy people.

-James

• Like 2