2 game bundle

I have not played any of the Yooka-Laylee games so I was wondering if you who are playing this and have played the first think you should play that first or if this second game is enough?

They got a bundle with both games for around 40 dollar, seems like a great price? 

Thoughts are welcome :yay:

The first one was pretty good in my opinion. It's completely different from the second one, but still fun if you enjoy 3D platformers with huge open levels and lots of collectables.

The story in the second one is completely independent though, so you don't really need to play the first one in order to understand it.

55 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

I have not played any of the Yooka-Laylee games so I was wondering if you who are playing this and have played the first think you should play that first or if this second game is enough?

They got a bundle with both games for around 40 dollar, seems like a great price? 

Thoughts are welcome :yay:

The first game had alot of stick but i loved it. If you played banjo kazoee on the n64 you will love it. Basacly the same game. There were glitched trophies when it was released but that got sorted by playtonic really quickly.

The bundle is defo worth it and the second game is completly different and really good. No need to play the first to understand the second but i would recommend playing the first game

• Like 1