Losing hatred on Paw Patrol.

SwageBunny082

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

My nieces watched the show and I was appalled at the gross misuse of government money going on.

I mean a cat would be stuck in the tree and the entire special ops team would be called in with all of their equipment to get it out. Why the fuck do they need a plane and a bulldozer to get 1 cat out of a tree. 

Paw Patrol has deep funding and Ryder is misusing their funds left and right.

Sounds hilarious I might have to watch an episode or two.

• Like 1

Image result for giant rubber duck meme

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

My nieces watched the show and I was appalled at the gross misuse of government money going on.

I mean a cat would be stuck in the tree and the entire special ops team would be called in with all of their equipment to get it out. Why the fuck do they need a plane and a bulldozer to get 1 cat out of a tree. 

Edited by PSXtreme_
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

Sounds hilarious I might have to watch an episode or two.

It is actually not a terrible show, if you have kids or nieces/nephews there are worse things to watch.

For example Space Patrol where the characters are talking spaceships and it is sponsored by NASA. There is an episode where the Space Patrol are hot and the pool is empty or something like that (remember they are spaceships) and the main character flies to the polar icecaps and scoops up an iceberg and melts it to cool off his friends. THAT REALLY FUCKING HAPPENED.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

@Dr_Mayus LOL. That’s the first question I had for my wife. “Who is funding this outfit?!”

Right? We need an episode where an auditor comes in to investigate the 3 trillion dollar budget used to solve the case of the missing parrot :P

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

This show had me scratching my head as a parent. Not only do they have some crazy funding, but Ryder seems to get a lot of credit for basically being a EMS dispatcher (not to put down that job, but they aren't actually risking their necks to save people).

yeah but isn't that the way? 

I mean the head honchos always take the credit while the grunts risk their lives.

Really the pups need a union because I doubt Ryder is paying them anything.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Dogs are cheaper labor than humans. It kind of explains the 3 trillion dollar budget. 

Edit: I dropped my cheap pen behind a bookcase. Maybe I should call Paw Patrol to rescue my pen. I wonder how much it would cost them?  

Edit 2: I don't have children and I don't watch the show myself. I am somewhat interested after reading this 'experience'. 

Edited by AuroraHistoire

On 10/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

yeah but isn't that the way? 

I mean the head honchos always take the credit while the grunts risk their lives.

True, but at least they get medals and "employee of the month" and crap. The dogs get nothing.

Also, are we going to talk about how the show constantly jokes about Marshall being clumsy? Maybe he has a physical disability! Sounds like they need a union AND good health insurance.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2019 at 5:51 AM, PerryToxteth said:

Thanks for the thread! Good to read fun, humorous comments from the PSNP community.

This is the first game I bought my daughter (age 6). She likes it bc she can play the characters from the show.  It must be a tad challenging bc she has played each level multiple times and has yet to earn a platinum award for getting all 200 dog bones (she typically gets 199). I was really hoping to avoid having to play this game myself, but it might need to happen to 100% it.   :facepalm:

You're welcome to try this. I made a video showing every level in the game, including 200 bones in each one - 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Tried watching the show, got sick of it.

I guess they can't make feel good shows anymore that teach moral lessons and they have to do something a little outrageous to try to spike some interest.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I’m watching this with the kids and DAMN this would make an awesome, legendary 3D platformer.

You have vehicles, tools, different characters with different abilities, teamwork, flight, sea, climbing, night vision, equipment montage, headquarters, fully explorable town and surrounding environments, stuff under the city, dorky humor... I mean come on, it just screams Insomniac Games.

This could be an insane rollercoaster with absolute bangers, but you totally need a studio with massive pup balls.

Edited by fbdbh
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...
On 10/13/2019 at 9:50 AM, archangel9978 said:

My kids and i love the show and the games it traches teamwork among other things but after reading this thread i am rather curious who funds the team

Budget must be approved by the Mayor - the Mayor that, when gold was discovered, had it made into a statue of her pet chicken... They definitely do not have the tax base or all the spending they do!

• 4 months later...