Medal's Medal Glitched?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Same problem here: 75 medals and no trophy. Got even 76th medal but still no dice. I'll keep collecting them hoping to make trophy pop sooner or later...

EDIT: got it with medal number 82 (for my first diamond gnome in central map). It's surely glitched, but with 200 medals available you can pick the easy ones to just keep adding medals.

Edited by gafpiratehook

On 24/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, JimboUrbanian said:

I've got mine also somewhere like you, but mine pop-ed when i defeated Dreadwood, so maybe you need to finish all 3 bosses for it? Dunno. 

Got every other mission and boss trophies done before taking my 75th medal, so I think bosses are not related to this trophy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't remember how many I needed, but it was more than a total of 50, but a lot of mine were duplicates in the starting zone that Zombies and Plants share quests in so I think the trophy just counts unique medals. I.E. The gnome medals don't count twice. Didn't do the math to see if there are enough shared medals to make this true.

In any case seems a minor issue since there is a lot of game play to get 10 characters leveled up and do the quest lines to kill the bosses in each zone so I figured why not try to 100% the medals.

Well except for the stupid gnome bomb game matches where you have to compete against elite zombie football players. Who thought that was a good idea I don't know because the zombie side of that challenge was super easy in comparison.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

80 medals. From what I'm gathering, the dupe medals for plants and zombies in town center dont count. Gonna try to get some in the other areas and see if that works

Edit - 86 medals and the trophy popped. Not sure if it really is glitched or if the town center zombie and plant dupe medals only count as one

Edited by ObsidianPlayzz