SweatySpahgetti

Medal's Medal Glitched?

22 posts in this topic

Currently I have 78 medals with no trophy, anyone else having this issue? Also, does anyone know any work arounds? 

I've got mine also somewhere like you, but mine pop-ed when i defeated Dreadwood, so maybe you need to finish all 3 bosses for it? Dunno. 

Same problem here: 75 medals and no trophy. Got even 76th medal but still no dice. I'll keep collecting them hoping to make trophy pop sooner or later...

EDIT: got it with medal number 82 (for my first diamond gnome in central map). It's surely glitched, but with 200 medals available you can pick the easy ones to just keep adding medals.

Edited by gafpiratehook

On 24/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, JimboUrbanian said:

I've got mine also somewhere like you, but mine pop-ed when i defeated Dreadwood, so maybe you need to finish all 3 bosses for it? Dunno. 

Got every other mission and boss trophies done before taking my 75th medal, so I think bosses are not related to this trophy.

I am at 76 and Zero Pop !!! Up date as of 7-1-2020. 79 medals. For it to pop.

Edited by vizio57

Took me 79 medals to pop the trophy. I see that tacos challenges in Town Centre are signed for Plants and for Zombies, but they count only one for the trophy.

It took me 79 medals as well to get the trophy 🙄 But at least I didn't have to collect all 200.

I can't remember how many I needed, but it was more than a total of 50, but a lot of mine were duplicates in the starting zone that Zombies and Plants share quests in so I think the trophy just counts unique medals. I.E. The gnome medals don't count twice. Didn't do the math to see if there are enough shared medals to make this true.

In any case seems a minor issue since there is a lot of game play to get 10 characters leveled up and do the quest lines to kill the bosses in each zone so I figured why not try to 100% the medals.

Well except for the stupid gnome bomb game matches where you have to compete against elite zombie football players. Who thought that was a good idea I don't know because the zombie side of that challenge was super easy in comparison.

with 82 medals got the trophy,not with 75 medals

Edited by locoporkko

same problem... i guess i just have to keep going edit: got it after 78

Edited by D25DEFA25

All, who have a problem with this trophy play on PS5? We play team, and 3 players on PS4 have this trophy on 50 medals and only 1 PS5 player have a problem.

Got mine at 82. Seems like you should get this naturally playing through the four campaign maps.

You guys got lucky then because I'm on my 83rd medal and it still doesn't pop 😭

Finally got it on the 84th, so I'm one of the unlucky ones I guess lol.

Edited by roboxesmidios

I'm at 80 with 8 in the Town Center Zombies column, I'll see if I need 8 more before those are dupes.

80 medals. From what I'm gathering, the dupe medals for plants and zombies in town center dont count. Gonna try to get some in the other areas and see if that works

Edit - 86 medals and the trophy popped. Not sure if it really is glitched or if the town center zombie and plant dupe medals only count as one

Edited by ObsidianPlayzz

Dupes don't seem to count. I was at 80 with 8 dupes, ended getting the trophy at 83 which makes sense for the no dupe rule.