Trophy Guide?

abulnoor

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2019 at 5:11 AM, Dreggit said:

Not at this time, no. Someone has started work on one recently, however, there is not much there as it is freshly created as a draft.

Hey, can you tell me if there was any progress made on that guide within the last month? Was considering making one myself but if it's still being worked on then I wouldn't wanna step on anyone's toes

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 8:08 AM, ObsiEez said:

Hey, can you tell me if there was any progress made on that guide within the last month? Was considering making one myself but if it's still being worked on then I wouldn't wanna step on anyone's toes

I think you can collaborate with the person who is writing the guide for it which will speed things up in delivering the guide to the community.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, abulnoor said:

I think you can collaborate with the person who is writing the guide for it which will speed things up in delivering the guide to the community.

That is true, however if it hasn't been updated at all in that span of a month then the person would have lost interest in it leading to a longer writing period when working together versus alone. 

On 11/14/2019 at 0:08 AM, ObsiEez said:

On 11/15/2019 at 1:38 AM, abulnoor said:

On 11/15/2019 at 1:13 PM, ObsiEez said:

That is true, however if it hasn't been updated at all in that span of a month then the person would have lost interest in it leading to a longer writing period when working together versus alone. 

Good evening! I apologize for the delayed response. There has been absolutely no progress on the guide in question since our last communication. I encourage you to write a new guide in its stead and let your imagination fly. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

Good evening! I apologize for the delayed response. There has been absolutely no progress on the guide in question since our last communication. I encourage you to write a new guide in its stead and let your imagination fly. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact me.

I will! Thank you for the response & don't worry about the late reply as I'm currently still working on the platinum anyway but I'll probably atleast start the guide & write what I've gotten done so far. There is quite a bit to cover with the game so it will probably take a little while for the guide to get published (especially if I decide to do the DLCs as well, which I mostly likely will). If I need any help or have questions I'll be sure to shoot ya a message.