Every PS Plus game ever with trophy guides

Aecesaje_

I see several seriously too high difficulties for very overrated games, which is the only thing I could complain about (unless you have used a poll from a site). The work you have put on this is absurd, congrats.

PS: Wipeout HD was given free after the hackers' attack, not from ps+, same for Infamous 1 (if you have added that) and 3 other games I don't remember anymore.

3 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

I see several seriously too high difficulties for very overrated games, which is the only thing I could complain about (unless you have used a poll from a site). The work you have put on this is absurd, congrats.

PS: Wipeout HD was given free after the hackers' attack, not from ps+, same for Infamous 1 (if you have added that) and 3 other games I don't remember anymore.

I used the polls from PlayStation trophies. I used the PS Plus list from Wikipedia and Wipeout was there and I believe infamous was too but some years later. 

15 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Cool thing. Is your list compatible for all regions or is just your own?

Only PAL, forgot to mention that. Didn't include the game that were given in Australia or Middle East when the original offer had a game that was banned on those countries

57 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

i might be wrong but i think wipeout and infamous eventually were free again at different times. the other free games were dead nation, and i think stardust it was called. might of been one more i would have to check

browsing that list has made me realized i have about 400 more gmaes i downloaded and never even started that are all stored on my ps3s lol. man they had alot of shitty games

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i might be wrong but i think wipeout and infamous eventually were free again at different times. the other free games were dead nation, and i think stardust it was called. might of been one more i would have to check

browsing that list has made me realized i have about 400 more gmaes i downloaded and never even started that are all stored on my ps3s lol. man they had alot of shitty games

I wouldn't be impressed if Sony made those games free with ps+ eventually, sounds like something they would definitely do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...