The Chairman on Professional?? What is going on...

I'm almost to the point where I think this is a bug or something. I get that some parts of this game are kinda janky and ridiculous on hard, but I'm at the end of my rope here.

I get him to about half health and the blue ghosts with sickles spawn out of the slime portals. Then they just one shot everyone! If I go down I'm one shotted the second I'm revived before I can even move. Can't even get a stream on these guys long enough to do anything because the one behind me will just kill me. It's insane.

The worst part is it takes about ten minutes to get back to this point in the battle only to instantly have my whole party wiped.

How did folks do this?? Please help! 

Edited by danistheguy

They are weak to the slime blower. Use that on all of the smaller ghosts that spawn and to seal the portals that open.

Use the new yellow collider weapon you get on the big boy. Shoot the right trigger shot at him and then the left trigger shots will home in on him. Because of this, you can hide behind the center construction and shoot him with the collider around the obstruction. He kept one shorting the other Ghostbusters but I would survive and be able to revive them because I was standing behind the center object.

I hope this helps and good luck!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MCJefe said:

They are weak to the slime blower. Use that on all of the smaller ghosts that spawn and to seal the portals that open.

Use the new yellow collider weapon you get on the big boy. Shoot the right trigger shot at him and then the left trigger shots will home in on him. Because of this, you can hide behind the center construction and shoot him with the collider around the obstruction. He kept one shorting the other Ghostbusters but I would survive and be able to revive them because I was standing behind the center object.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks, so yeah, right after I posted this I beat it in the next couple of tries. I... don't know why? The ghosts just seemed to shoot at my party less and I was able to slime blow them while trying to move around a lot. 

Professional mode on this game is weird man. It seems super luck-based at times. Anyway, plat achieved! Thanks again.