PSN games you have no interest in playing because it looks or heard its bad?

ARH65512

No trophy reasons obviously ether there it’s be too easy or too hard. Just the main reason most people avoid playing certain games.

For me, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5. I love the games on the PS1-PS2 but I heard how bad this one is that I want to avoid it altogether. 

• Like 1

I try not to listen to reviews it is hard to take them seriously anymore.  My best example of why not to listen to reviews is the whole Days gone fiasco,  it is one of my favorite games this year but have the reviewers decided to play it for 5 minutes and then write a review without actually finishing the game.  Usually I will watch some videos and just decide for myself.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Batman: Arkham Knight.

I've played some terrible games before and have been able to get through to the end but this one is beyond annoying. 

As someone who beat the shit out of the PS3 Trilogy of Batman games AND Arkham Origins Blackgate but never got Knight: what's wrong with it?

It used to be Final Fantasy XV but I got tired of people saying, "YoU cAn'T jUdGe It If YoU hAvEn'T pLaYeD iT!" So I suffered through the worst game I've ever played so I can properly critique it.

Nowadays it's just about anything the west releases. It all looks so bland. There might be a few games here and there that I try just to be a good sport. They usually end up failing me though. I guess to name a few it'd be the Uncharted series or Horizon: Zero Dawn.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SINISTER-SINS_ said:

As someone who beat the shit out of the PS3 Trilogy of Batman games AND Arkham Origins Blackgate but never got Knight: what's wrong with it?

Batman can't go 5 minutes without contacting someone to tell them what he has just done or what he is about to do. Got on my nerves.

The button layout is terrible. RDR2 was a dream to learn compared to Arkham Knight. 

11 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Rogue Legacy and Rain World, because I heard their platinums are very hard. However, to contradict myself, I am interested in still playing the games 

You could play them on a guest profile on your PS4, so your account isn’t tarnished with incomplete trophy lists.