All mine! Help?

Lightsp33d1987

I got the trophy for unlocking all bus stops so from there i have tried multiple routes everywhere trying to connect them all up and no trophy all that is happening is the map is lagged out to hell, I have the other 50% and 75% trophies they popped no problem anyone got a picture or tips how to get this?

EDIT: Doesn't matter i closed the game reloaded and it popped lol.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 10:55 PM, Scorpiio93 said:

Ugh, I'm a tad jealous. The trophy won't pop for me at all. I had to contact the devs and have to wait for a patch :( Glad you got it in the end

hello dit you figured it out the trophy  im stil stuck at it  i even tryed to conect al 78 stop in 1 route but stil no trophy

59 minutes ago, Groovy_Banana said:

hello dit you figured it out the trophy  im stil stuck at it  i even tryed to conect al 78 stop in 1 route but stil no trophy

No, unfortunately. I'm still waiting to see if the patch will help. According to the devs on twitter, they're working on a big one which should be out soon. 

8 hours ago, Scorpiio93 said:

No, unfortunately. I'm still waiting to see if the patch will help. According to the devs on twitter, they're working on a big one which should be out soon. 

hey i just teste a new save  but stil no trophy lol soo pissed

i hope when tey fix it it wil pop when we log in and dat we dont need too star new save again

6 hours ago, Groovy_Banana said:

todays update didnt fix it i think tey just dont care

Give it time, there's a lot they're working on. They've released a number of updates since the game was released in September, so they do care. 

5 hours ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

Any one get bugged with al mine with disc ?

I have the disk version and it glitched. 

5 hours ago, Scorpiio93 said:

Give it time, there's a lot they're working on. They've released a number of updates since the game was released in September, so they do care. 

I have the disk version and it glitched. 

ye he was asking becouse maybie its only bugged digital but as you have the glitch too :(

• 3 weeks later...

I contacted the Bus Simulator staff and this is what they answered:

To achieve the "All mine" trophy, all of the bus stops of the main game's map have to be included in your route network. Please keep in mind that some stops are consisting of two stops on diffferent locations (the cathedral for example). These stops have to be included too! After making sure, that all of the stops are connected, drive a route of your choice by yourself. Now the trophy should be your's.

I sent you the link of this thread and this is what they answered me:

I am not sure that this is a bug. In fact, I don't think so. The trophy has been earned by thousands of players without any problems and it worked fine in all of our testruns too. So, I would suspect you missed something ?

9 hours ago, gymmmmm said:

I contacted the Bus Simulator staff and this is what they answered:

To achieve the "All mine" trophy, all of the bus stops of the main game's map have to be included in your route network. Please keep in mind that some stops are consisting of two stops on diffferent locations (the cathedral for example). These stops have to be included too! After making sure, that all of the stops are connected, drive a route of your choice by yourself. Now the trophy should be your's.

I sent you the link of this thread and this is what they answered me:

I am not sure that this is a bug. In fact, I don't think so. The trophy has been earned by thousands of players without any problems and it worked fine in all of our testruns too. So, I would suspect you missed something " src="https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t57/1/16/1f609.png" style="color:#444950;">

Hm, that's odd. Definitely not what I've been told, which is that they're aware and working on a fix. I have connected the stops many, many times. 

I know there is someone out there who has messaged them and has unlocked All Mine but not the 75% trophy ?‍♀️

Thanks for posting though, I'll give it another shot I guess :)

This trophy is glitched for me as well (digital version)

once i got the trophy for unlocking all bus stops, i created routes connecting them all. When i drove my route, i got the trophy for connecting 75%, but not for all of them

i even tried creating a route connecting all stops across the map, no trophy

I hope the devs release a patch that fixes this soon

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally got the trophy and the plat! I took yesterday and today off from studying and started a new profile (keeping my old one just in case) and I played through the game again.

This time, I decided to connect every single stop (78) when I reached the mission where you have to have 90% of your unlocked stops on a profitable route, and I drove the whole thing. It took me 3 hrs, including breaks. I noticed both Cathedral stops would still flash while I was driving the route. Once I completed it, I created a short route from the Central Bus Station, including those two stops, and connected to a couple of stops which had a number of routes crossing them. It popped after this! (I didn't delete any existing routes I was told to make) 

I don't know if this is how it's unlocked, but I thought I would mention what I tried. Best of luck to those still trying to get it. 

Edited by Scorpiio93

On 2019-12-14 at 7:54 PM, Scorpiio93 said:

Well, I finally got the trophy and the plat! I took yesterday and today off from studying and started a new profile (keeping my old one just in case) and I played through the game again.

This time, I decided to connect every single stop (78) when I reached the mission where you have to have 90% of your unlocked stops on a profitable route, and I drove the whole thing. It took me 3 hrs, including breaks. I noticed both Cathedral stops would still flash while I was driving the route. Once I completed it, I created a short route from the Central Bus Station, including those two stops, and connected to a couple of stops which had a number of routes crossing them. It popped after this! (I didn't delete any existing routes I was told to make) 

I don't know if this is how it's unlocked, but I thought I would mention what I tried. Best of luck to those still trying to get it. 

I got "All mine" this weekend too. I created a route with 78 stops, but the trophy didn't pop. I continued playing normally, while keeping all of my routes, and tried to vary all new routes as much as possible and eventually the trophy did pop right after creating a route (before driving it). It popped while I was at the garage screen (buy/sell/view), but there's a delay of a few seconds before a trophy is displayed so that's probably not necessary.

I sure didn't drive the route with 78 stops. ? But I would have if that was a trophy, it would be a fun trophy actually.

Edited by LankyKong

24 minutes ago, LankyKong said:

I got "All mine" this weekend too. I created a route with 78 stops, but the trophy didn't pop. I continued playing normally, while keeping all of my routes, and tried to vary all new routes as much as possible and eventually the trophy did pop right after creating a route (before driving it). It popped while I was at the garage screen (buy/sell/view), but there's a delay of a few seconds before a trophy is displayed so that's probably not necessary.

I sure didn't drive the route with 78 stops. 1f606.png But I would have if that was a trophy, it would be a fun trophy actually.

Driving it was a last resort, haha! Prior to this, a couple of people even sent me the routes they did before the 78 stops one, but it didn't work, so I just played it all again. 

The trophy popped for me when I went to hire another driver

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nightwind11 said:

I'm trying to get this trophy all my routes are linked and the trophy just wont pop need this for the plat 1f622.png

46 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Same here all routes no trophy :(

Try creating a short other route like 5 stops or something save it and drive it.

You have to hire a driver and bus and put it on the 78 stop route.

If still not unlocked try editing the 5 stop route add an stop or remove.

This gave me the trophy at least.

Edited by Vive_ut_vivas
typo
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Try creating a short other route like 5 stops or something save it and drive it.

You have to hire a driver and bus and put it on the 78 stop route.

If still not unlocked try editing the 5 stop route add an stop or remove.

This gave me the trophy at least.

Thank you worked a treat for me did the 78 stop route then the trophy appeared  

Edited by nightwind11
  • Like 1