50. or 100. What was the platinum you opened?

DarkLordSHTR

50 - 1S9ad2df.pngShadow of the Colossus (PS3)

100 - 1S6ca9d8.png Quantum Theory

One of the best games I've ever played for 50, and one of the worst games I've ever played for 100. I wanted to make them both special, and they're... something, that's for sure. As far as I know, I'm the only person on this website, and possibly the planet, who has a game that starts with Q as their 100th platinum. There aren't very many, and they aren't particularly noteworthy, but Quantum Theory and I have history.

50 - Gnasty's Demise (Spyro the Dragon)

100 - Mithrarin (Dust: An Elysian Tail)

150 - Platinum Hacker (Access Denied)

I don't usually try to get a specific platinum as a milestone trophy, whatever game I happen to platinum will suffice though I did kinda want to get Spyro 3 as my 100th as Spyro 2 happened to be number 75. Then I would've had the Spyro trilogy as my 50th, 75th and 100th platinum. I'm happy with Dust: An Elysian Tail though as I really liked the game and it also happens to be one of my rarest platinums.

#50 - Dark Souls II (PS3)

#100 - Uncharted 1 (PS3) - Platinum in 9 years, 4 months, 1 week

#150 - Metal Slug Anthology

Uncharted 1 was the second PS3 game I started playing, but had never finished the platinum so decided to go back and finish it for #100 and then platinum the other four Uncharted console games.

• Like 1

50th - Severed (Vita)

100th - Modern Warfare Remastered (PS4)

Target for 150th: Saints Row the Third Remastered

I wanted SR3R for my 100th, but as I reached 99 plats last week and being stuck in quarantine I couldn't hold off earning more for an entire month. Still pretty happy with MW1R being my 100th.

• Like 1

1st - Fallout 3 (see #100)

50th - Alien: Isolation - my first plat on PS4 and one of my proudest. Also absolutely loved the game.

100 - Fallout 4 (see #1)

150 - Call of Cthulu - check my PSN ID

I am at 187, and I think maybe #200 will be the JP version of Control. I got the disc from PlayAsia back in December. Done the NA version and that game is truly one of my all-time favourites, I love everything about it (yes the framerate drops suck but I can live with it).

Edited by Cthulu-72

50th - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I did this 3 years ago so it was a while ago but I vaguely remember realising I was close to 50 & knowing this would be a big one as it's one of my favourite games.

100th - Persona 5. Now this was a game that I decided around platinum 80 I was deliberately saving for #100. I actually didn't play the game for 9 months until I had 99 just so I could make this the big 100.

150 - I have no idea tbh as I'm only on 111 platinums now. I play a game in my free time until I have the 100% on it & then & then I start a new game & do it all over again. As I only have limited gaming time, I don't plan ahead, I just play whatever takes my fancy at the time or whatever the newest release I wanted to play is when I finished the previous game.

50th - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS Vita)
100th - Devil May Cry 2 (PS3)
150th - Assassin's Creed Syndicate
200th - WWE 2K18
250th - Far Cry 5

I just reached 250 platinums last week so seeing this thread just now was nice timing. I don't tend to plan which games I'll platinum for these milestones by the way but I'm pretty happy with how they've worked out so far regardless :)

shaneyboy619.png

Edited by shaneyboy619

On 10/13/2019 at 2:00 PM, MandA60VISE said:

50th Icey

100th The House in Fata Morgana

Both are some of my most favorite games ever.

You have very good taste. Fata Morgana is amazing. My 50th was Gran Turismo 5 and 100th was Hollow Knight. Very proud of both of them. It’s a long way off but I’m hoping 200 will be Super Meat Boy. Don’t know what 150 will be yet. Maybe Morgana.