How many playthroughs for 100%?

DEI2EK

As above said. 

Incase they haven't patched all the gliches 

Near the end of the game when your near your last hunt missions make a few backup saves. Incase it gliches on ya like it did me. Preventing base 100% w.o +1 playthru due to being unable to complete final side mission to locate missing person

So Ive done 1 play through of the game and some of the weekly challenges.

If i play through NG+ Survival II, will this unlock the Survival is Living for completing it on Survival and also the 2 Days 2 Done trophy?

Ill finish up the challenges first to get the patches, but any answers to the above would be great :-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 15/10/2019 at 5:23 PM, JungleCat20 said:

Yeah, it is why some of us that played survival in the first DLC were less than thrilled when we had to play through the game a third time. At least we had fast travel in hard mode 2 and the challenge patches to make it a speed run.

So if I play my 2nd ng+ run on Hard 2, will ''Surviving is Living'' be unlocked? Or it has to be in Survival 2?

Just to clarify, I eliminated my first horde on hard 2 ng+ but the trophy ''Days Gone in 60 Seconds'' didn't popped!!!

Edited by Andrekreou

25 minutes ago, Andrekreou said:

So if I play my 2nd ng+ run on Hard 2, will ''Surviving is Living'' be unlocked? Or it has to be in Survival 2?

Just to clarify, I eliminated my first horde on hard 2 ng+ but the trophy ''Days Gone in 60 Seconds'' didn't popped!!!

The trophies clearly states that it has to be survival difficulty. Even the DLC trophy pack is called Survival Mode.

Days Gone in 60 Seconds
Defeat a Horde in under 1 minute in Survival Mode

Surviving is Living

Complete the story of Days Gone in Survival Mode 

For Surviving is Living you can beat the game on either survival difficulty.

Edited by Quink666

On 12/26/2019 at 4:39 PM, Andrekreou said:

Yep, after your first run, do Survival 2 in NG+ to get all the trophies in two playthroughs. (Not counting the trophies for the challenges. )

Edited by JungleCat20