Card Club Master Quest

Xugashi

Hey guys!

The quest where you challenge the CC members is not unlocking for some reason. The requirements are to just play 15 card games and then when you talk to the CC members you get to challenge them, hence starting the quest, right? Am I missing something here? This is before I enter Lunatic Pandora btw.

In order to begin the CC-Group quest you need to find and challenge 15 players around Balamb Garden, once you have completed 15 games you can find and challenge the members.

CC-Jack - he is located in the front entrance way of Balamb Garden.

CC-Joker - found in the Training Center of Balamb Garden on the little dock,(he is not always here when you enter so just leave and re enter if he isn't there)

CC-Knight - Northern side of Balamb Garden look for a SEED member patrolling. He patrols left to right.

CC-Princess Diamond - Twins found in the same area as Jack (wait until they stop moving to challenge)

CC-Spade - on the second floor balcony(he's the guy that gave you your original cards)

CC-Queen Heart - Xu located on the bridge in Balamb Garden.

CC-Master King - Go speak to the doctor after beating Xu, the head to your dorm and keep resting until the king ^.^ shows up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Xugashi said:

Bruh, I challenged ppl in Treno 15 times and still nothing, do I have to do this early? Does it get locked out if you progress too far?

Treno??? This isn't Tetra Master, man. This is Triple Triad ?

Anyway, you should be fine if you're still on Disc 3 (CC quest available on disc 2-3, the quest will be locked on disc 4). Starts with CC Jack near the Directory first like above poster's list.

• Like 2

On 10/15/2019 at 5:10 AM, MisterGibraltar said:

Treno??? This isn't Tetra Master, man. This is Triple Triad 1f601.png

Anyway, you should be fine if you're still on Disc 3 (CC quest available on disc 2-3, the quest will be locked on disc 4). Starts with CC Jack near the Directory first like above poster's list.

LOL! Sorry bout that guys! Supposedly I was to beat Dr. Kadowaki 15 times and then talk to Jack in order to initiate the quest, and the rest was a breeze! Thanks for the help guys!?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I got the rule plus and now the card game is hard as hell. I'm right out side of the

Spoiler

orphanage for the first time.

Should I start at the beginning or try to push through. I don't even understand how plus works. The NPC obviously does. To be honest I am getting fed up with this crap.

Go to the balamb pier and challenge the old dude who is sitting on the top left corner a few times.

He will delete all extra rules and you will only have "One". 

Then go back to the Garden and play. 

Edited by Lordidude
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey, sorry for reviving an old topic, but felt like the better place to ask this. So I've started this quest, and beaten Jack and Joker, and I'm trying to fight Knight, but he won't spawn where he's supposed to. I've tried leaving and entering the area, I've tried playing against other people in the area, I've gone back and played against both Jack and Joker again, and I've even tried just sitting in the area he's supposed to appear but there are only 2 characters who come past, but neither are Knight.