One Turn Kill Boss trophy

FielVeredus

Hi,

I spent quite a bit of time on this game (40 hours to be exacted) and now all misc i left is One turn kill trophy. (and the powerful one which i think is doable automatic later on A20 run)

Any idea how to get it easily ??? it seems to be very RNG and it isn't help me much. I try to get Offering+ and 2 Drop kick and remove 3 cards from my deck before the first boss but seems no luck so far.

Edited by FielVeredus

On 10/13/2019 at 10:45 PM, FielVeredus said:

Hi,

I spent quite a bit of time on this game (40 hours to be exacted) and now all misc i left is One turn kill trophy. (and the powerful one which i think is doable automatic later on A20 run)

Any idea how to get it easily ??? it seems to be very RNG and it isn't help me much. I try to get Offering+ and 2 Drop kick and remove 3 cards from my deck before the first boss but seems no luck so far.

It will take a little luck I used the bash 2 drop kick thing and removed a bunch of cards from my deck.  Aim to do it on the second boss. I did it on Ascension 1 so I could get more relics from elites.  Getting the relic that draws cards at the start of combat really helped, I also bought the card that draws 2 attacks because I had about 9 cards by the time I made it to the second boss.

If you think you might have a deck that may be close to doing it upload your save to the cloud and take different paths to the boss to try to get more card removal down a different path.

• 1 year later...
On 17.10.2019 at 3:45 AM, lurch_9944 said:

i got it by using the next 3 fights enemies have 1 hp and one of the "?" spots that teleport you right to the final boss.

Wow, you were beyond lucky ;) in 80 hours I have poured into this game so far I only once had this event in act 2 :D  But it doesn't matter as this game has already made it to at least my top 3 best games ever, and I still haven't even learnt all characters :D 

• 8 months later...