Deinoyttrium

christian_allan's Dispute

29 posts in this topic

christian_allan

Roundabout
my cousin borrow my vita and logged my account in an another hacked vita unlocking the trophies. I have no control in my vita during this time. i have been trophy hunting ever since 2016 and i oppose to the act of cheating

additional info:

i got this trophy 2 months ago and hid it after two people message me how to get it and told them the story, now i got the flag today, im fine about the flag not being removed since this is my first flag and will never make the same mistake again, i was just wondering how i got this flag even though the trophies were hidden and want to come back to the leaderboards

Edited by christian_allan
additional info

14 minutes ago, christian_allan said:

christian_allan

Roundabout
my cousin borrow my vita and logged my account in an another hacked vita unlocking the trophies. I have no control in my vita during this time. i have been trophy hunting ever since 2016 and i oppose to the act of cheating

I don't think this is a valid excuse, even if you didn't do it and your cousin did - There is still responsibility on you as to who you choose to lend your Vita to, how secure you keep your own account and who you choose to give access to it.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

7 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I don't think this is a valid excuse, even if you didn't do it and your cousin did - There is still responsibility on you as to who you choose to lend your Vita to, how secure you keep your own account and who you choose to give access to it.

yeah i know that now i kinda regret it lending it to him but i know that now. im just worried that i might get banned or something since i have been trophy hunting since 2016 and i dont wanna lose all my progress

@christian_allan you still have another chance if this is the first flag you get , be careful with your account and don't give it to anyone, cause at the end you are the one who will be blamed because it's your account !!

2 minutes ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

@christian_allan you still have another chance if this is the first flag you get , be careful with your account and don't give it to anyone, cause at the end you are the one who will be blamed because it's your account !!

ok then what should i do? should i just put the trophies in hidden games in the settings?

1 minute ago, christian_allan said:

ok then what should i do? should i just put the trophies in hidden games in the settings?

yes, you must hide the flagged game from your account privacy settings in your playstation system, so you can get back again on the leaderboard

3 minutes ago, christian_allan said:

yeah i know that now i kinda regret it lending it to him but i know that now. im just worried that i might get banned or something since i have been trophy hunting since 2016 and i dont wanna lose all my progress

I get you - this thread might help with some steps on how to remove flagged stuff - 

23 minutes ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

yes, you must hide the flagged game from your account privacy settings in your playstation system, so you can get back again on the leaderboard

i have recently done that but im stil not seeing my username in the leaderboard and i still have the FLAGGED FOR LEADERBOARD REMOVAL in my profile

18 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I get you - this thread might help with some steps on how to remove flagged stuff - 

i have recently done that but im stil not seeing my username in the leaderboard and i still have the FLAGGED FOR LEADERBOARD REMOVAL in my profile

2 minutes ago, christian_allan said:

There's an additional step that they didn't mention, but is included if you follow the link in the post immediately after their's. 

Earn a trophy in any other game and then update your profile here to reflect the hidden trophies. Again, contingent on this being one of only two flagged allowances. 

1 minute ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

you have to earn a trophy then sync

i did follow the instructions then i earned a trophy in vice city and recently updated my profile but i still have that warning 

4 minutes ago, Xannic said:

There's an additional step that they didn't mention, but is included if you follow the link in the post immediately after their's. 

Earn a trophy in any other game and then update your profile here to reflect the hidden trophies. Again, contingent on this being one of only two flagged allowances. 

i did follow the instructions then i earned a trophy in vice city and recently updated my profile but i still have that warning 

@christian_allan remember , you must sync the trophies in your playstation then update your profile here !!

otherwise it looks like you have more than two flags , in this case you have to start all over again with a new account :(

Edited by II--KAMAL--II

11 minutes ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

looks like you have more than two flags , in this case you have to start over again with a new account :(

"You are currently flagged for 1 game. You will not be included in the leaderboards or any lists of achievers. You can hide up to 2 flagged games total to be reinstated on the leaderboard."

its only one game and i have hid this game before in my profile a few months ago, i was wondering how they find my trophies and report it.

i would just like to add a few months ago when i first "got" this trophy i receive messages from people asking me how to do it,after telling them the sad truth i hid the trophies but never got a flag during that time until now 

1 hour ago, christian_allan said:

Well, the flag itself won’t go away, of course.

The only thing that’ll happen after you’ve successfully hidden your flagged game is that you’ll reappear on the leaderboards with all other games.

ETA: Are you sure that Roundabout is the game you’re actually flagged for? Coz if you’ve hidden it but are still not back on the Leaderboards that seems to point to a different game being in question.

Edited by hBLOXs

2 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

The only thing that’ll happen after you’ve successfully hidden your flagged game is that you’ll reappear on the leaderboards with all other games.

yeah but my country rank and world rank went to 0 does that have something to do with it? 

I don't get why people are like that. So your cousin hacked it on your account, and all this time since he hacked it you had it visible on your profile, and now when someone saw it and flagged you, NOW you are opposite to the act of hacking? I smell bullshit. 

23 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I don't get why people are like that. So your cousin hacked it on your account, and all this time since he hacked it you had it visible on your profile, and now when someone saw it and flagged you, NOW you are opposite to the act of hacking? I smell bullshit. 

two days after i got that trophy i receive messages of people asking me how to do it then i told them the truth and hid the game, this happened few months ago then i just received a flag today about that trophy, the game was hidden for a few months so i was wondering how they find it. 

typo

27 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

ETA: Are you sure that Roundabout is the game you’re actually flagged for? Coz if you’ve hidden it but are still not back on the Leaderboards that seems to point to a different game being in question.

yes roundabout is the game 

here is the full flag

Only you and staff can see this block

You are currently flagged for 1 game. You will not be included in the leaderboards or any lists of achievers. You can hide up to 2 flagged games total to be reinstated on the leaderboard.

You are currently flagged in:

These games can be disputed:

• Roundabout  Reason: Something wrong with his trophies, date close to each other, he did the (True Maximilian) 2AM and did (Smoke & Mirror) 5 hours later, even though this task need at least 8 straight hours to do!!
additional info

17 minutes ago, christian_allan said:

two days after i got that trophy i receive messages of people asking me how to do it then i told them the truth and hid the game, this happened few months ago then i just received a flag today about that trophy, the game was hidden for a few months so i was wondering how they find it. 

if it was hidden, it couldn't have been flagged. That's not how it works.

Just now, HaserPL said:

if it was hidden, it couldn't have been flagged. That's not how it works.

i really dont know how i got this then,i recently used this site few days ago and not have a flag 

@christian_allan You were reported on September 1st before this game was hidden. It looks like someone approved the flag earlier today around 3AM EST (minutes before you disputed this). I can confirm it's your only flag and the game is hidden, so that should return you to the leaderboard. When did you actually hide the game? Before or after the dispute started? 

For the moment, unhide the game, earn another new trophy, and then update your profile here, in that order. Once this is done, notify me so I can confirm it's done correctly. Following this, re-hide this game again, earn a new trophy, and update again on PSNP.

I may need to send a bug report, but lets see what happens first.

Edited by B1rvine

24 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@christian_allan You were reported on September 1st before this game was hidden. It looks like someone approved the flag this earlier today around 3AM EST (minutes before you disputed this). I can confirm it's your only flag and the game is hidden, so that should return you to the leaderboard. When did you actually hide the game? Before or after the dispute started? 

For the moment, unhide the game, earn another new trophy, and then update your profile here, in that order. Once this is done, notify me so I can confirm it's done correctly. Following this, re-hide this game again, earn a new trophy, and update again on PSNP.

I may need to send a bug report, but lets see what happens first.

i hid the game before the dispute. I will do your instructions now ,i'll just message you afterwards, Thanks for the help

edit 1: i just did the first instructions 

typo

12 minutes ago, christian_allan said:

I just did the first instructions 

Okay, re-hide your game, earn a trophy, and then re-update here. You'll need to wait an hour from now before you can update again. 

Edited by B1rvine

5 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Okay, re-hide your game, earn a trophy, and then re-update here. You'll need to wait an hour from now before you can update again. 

I've done that now i just have to wait for an hour, BTW people might report me again during this time cause it wont be hidden for an hour