My Trophy Road Map for BG: SoD

Your guides are amazing, Skroq. Are you planning to do one for BG2 too?

By the way, I finished SoD and there are a few trophies that bugged for me:

1) 'Stand Alone' (Defeat Ashatiel 1v1) ----- The moment I hit her with my main character, she says I cheated. I have tried pulling my entire party back, AI turned off, everything. I just can't attack her

2) 'You Choose... Poorly' (Lose your soul to Thrix) ----- It just does not work. I tried reloading from a previous save, but no luck.

3) 'It Wasn't Me' (Convince Duke Belt of your innocence) ----- I had over 4 proofs of my innocence and he still would not believe me.

4) This one might be my fault, but the ogres did not show up for the final battle despite following your guide.

Any idea?

• Like 1

Hey, yeah trophies are iffy in this one. Hmm Ashatiel... are you solo? What do u hit her with?

Thrix I went just with Dorn, 1st choice was agreed when he asks fir half orc (he means dorn). Thans answer riddle incorrectly.

I have 2 trophies left, Strunk failed to show up during final fight and the trophy didnt pop.

Yes, will do BG2 too and IceWind Dale ;)

Do you have all the enemies? Can you check screen shot and or tell me when it should pop?

I think I fucked up.

I have no saves for before the final part of the game (Siege) and I realized I need a normal party member to do the Thrix trophy. Made-up characters do not count as a party member. :( Plus I can't get the ogres now for all allies.

I'm gonna try Duke Belt now.

Edit: For the 1v1, I had to kick everyone out of my party except the main character.

Edit 2: Yes, I got ALL ENEMIES near the conclusion of the battle at Dragonspear.

Edited by Zalos44

Ok, got my plat. Nothing is glitched fortunately. Also, because of messing up saves i used one for final fight when i didnt tell witch and rigah to go to dragonspear, so I missed all the enemies trophy.

I will update guide on Monday

I got the plat too.

I replayed the game from scratch and got to the end in like 2 hours.

The 'All Enemies' required me not only to save the ogre Slug, but also to defeat the 2 ogres solo. Just like with the other 1v1 later, you have to remove all members from your party or else the other ogres turn red and you cannot become their leader.

The riddle/soul trophy, I needed one npc from the game (I picked Neera) or else you don't get to bet a party member's soul.

To make Duke Belt believe you you need 4 proofs of your heroism during the trial. I didn't know what was wrong until I realized the poison one is a bad thing. I would recommend to get reputation over 18 (for heroic status), the ill soldiers in camp getting cured, the bhaal priestress making amends, and offering your soul to the riddle demon.

BG2 is next!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

thank you for the great guide.

ive ran into a problem with the trivium trophy not popping. 

Ive tried it 8 times from different save points, solo,in a group, without haste. And just doesn’t want to pop. It is just moving the grains twice and speaking to him right, my journal says moving crates is complete. Anyone any ideas? 

I have the same problem with the Trivium trophy. Quest complete, but no trophy :(

Edit: Reloading an earlier save fixed the problem for me. The trophy popped when putting the last sack back in the original box.

Edited by oyvgar

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, just a few quick pointers for future users, things that I personally missed that I had to redo in another playthrough to grab the trophies.

For the menhir quest, I had a few issues with it. First I didn't have a low charisma character, I tried with Edwin who has 10 charisma, but it didn't work, I couldn't activate it so I assumed it was only possible with main and dismissed it, but I saw people say they did it with Minsc when I searched. I think my mistake was that I activated the other menhirs, for the failed recital trophy you have to fail them all. You kind of said that but it wasn't clear enough I think. Then I dismissed this trophy and thought I would do it with a low charisma main in a new game since it's fairly early in the game and I had done a lot already, didnt want to restart.

Big mistake here, as I skipped the riddle due to my high charisma, I didn't know it was important,  but you absolutely need to do the riddle for the 3 riddle trophy but didn't know it was a thing at the time. So I also had to redo this and since this trophy needs action close to the end of the story, I had to redo it all, which is actually not that long if you skip every optional stuff, and rush the camp and kill everyone at Boreskyr Bridge (story mode helps), still i wish I didn't have to.

Another thing is Strunk the mage, the dialogue option you suggested lead me to a fight and you didn't stress the fact you need to keep him alive so I killed him... I don't remember the exact options you have to choose but you have to finish with something like "very well", try not to mention the fact it's a dangerous experiment or that the elementals are kept against their will. Though I suspect you could just completely ignore him and he would still be here, but to be safe, save and try to talk to him ...

Edited by GastNDorf

• 1 year later...

This is the most consistently inconsistent guide I have ever tried to read.

Between unpopular and scales of the beast, you jump from boarsky bridge to the coalition camp.  Your exact words is to take glint north of boarsky bridge to see jegg.  But jegg i sat the coalition camp and you HAVE to do boar bridge first.

Wtf are you smoking?  You do this bs in every description.

Edited by MarioShroomed

• 4 weeks later...

Question before I start this, I seemed to have made Jaheira & Khalid unavailable for recruitment when I followed the first playthrough, so I wouldn't start off with getting the O.G trophy. does that mean I would need to make a new character or could I correct this? Does this have a trickle-down effect of messing up anything else in the guide? The first guide was great, so I'm going to follow this one when I get to it.

Edit: Simply start a new game and you will earn the O.G trophy. The guide worked perfectly.

Edited by sepheroithisgod