The_Mighty_Ducks

How hard is this game to Platinum?

7 posts in this topic

I saw a mint condition copy at a gamestop and bought it. 

But hesitant to pop it in cause I'm trying to go for a 100% on this account. 

Was wondering how hard this game is to platinum for a noob like me?

How big of a noob am I? I couldn't do any of the Batman Arkham Asylum Combat Challenges. I had to ask a friend to do those for me..

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

pst.org gives it a 3.5 out of 10 (and an earlier guide gives it a 3 out of 10). Even for noobs, I think it's doable. 

I did it on an older account.  I can verify, it's not that hard.  Just need to practice a bit for the high score runs.  Very doable.

Also, very fun!

Very doable. The high score runs may take a few attempts and the trophy No Fear of Heights may take a few attempts. That was probably the hardest trophy for me.

Wish they made some kind of chapter select so you don't have to replay the entire stage just to get a single trophy on the boss battle...

i started playing it again last day after years of leaving it on the self collecting dust.

i remember stoping at level 4 for some reason back then but after replaying it on hard i finished every level in a few hours on hard collecting around 90% of the collectables without even trying

the game is really easy to platinum and fun and the hard difficulty is around normal for other games. 

if you are going to plat it i recommend to do it as fast as possible because its an old game and we dont know for how long the servers to submit scores will be online and it will be a shame to not be able to plat a game for just one trophy.