Recipe DLC problem for Mabo Curry

Can't seem to find any conclusive information anywhere on this, but I got the free DLC that awards all the recipes, I've even mastered them all, and the only one missing now is Mabo Curry, the one you get from the Master Chef together with the invitation to the cooking battles. Well, I've beaten the game, double and triple checked lists to make sure I really do have all other recipes, and he just won't appear. I am guessing this can be solved by "earning" all recipes legit, and while I've found all the chef locations, getting all the character recipes to trigger doesn't seem to be possible so... Anyone know what could be the problem? Should I just master all the recipes that give character recipes and hope that gives the trigger for the Mabo Curry event?

Might have solved it, looks like I might have been missing a recipe. From what I can tell, the DLC doesn't teach the character recipes of Flynn or Patty, which are a total of 4. So anyone else who might be in the same problem, look that you have those four. I'm gonna see if I can learn the final one and if that changes anything