Trophy Thoughts?

arcanehornet_

The game is hard af. I spent like 1 hour and only got two bosses down.... made 10 mins of progress. You can't dodge, roll, use abilities or anything, no jumping. Just directional parries and blocks, high, mid, low, and attack back... The main character has insane recovery on everything she does, and the enemies can do multiple hits within the same time frame....

Also you have to press L1 to turn the player left or right.... why? this completely screws with pacing at times, and messes it up imo. I like that its hard but damn atleast make the player somewhat similar to what the enemies can do as well. You are so gimped haha.

Will play more and post more thoughts.

What a coincidence, I was playing A Bastard's Tale couple days ago.

Game looks interesting, wonder how hard is it to plat. A Bastard's Tale is close to impossible to 100%, due to a trophy requires u to kill 107 enemies without dying which is crazy in a game like this. 

Btw the game's release date needs correction its set to 1970 for some reason lol

Edited by W571WE

Loving this game! Seems about the same difficulty in general as A Bastards Tale but the platinum should be way easier since doesn’t have anything as brutal as the 107-kill infinite mode trophy. Someone on PSN already have it after just a couple of days. 
I’m only at boss nr 6 yet but having a ton of fun. Bit hard but satisfying. 

Edited by JxhanF