XLordXNightmareX

About Assassin Recruits missions

4 posts in this topic

Ok so, I only have sent one assassin to do all the missions purely for the magna cum laude trophy but then I discovered that the completed missions can't be replayed again because of what I did. Apparently I then would have to train 5 more for the max level but I'm still unsure if it is even possible because of the inability to replay recruit missions. Am I screwed?

No,you arent screwed be patient and still play the game and you can send to more assassins to de missions

Only some are 1 time missions. There's a few repeatable ones once you clear the unrepeatable sets.

Edit: In addition, you can always call them to you for fighting guards to level up

Edited by AJ_-_808

Did you clear most or all of the missions with just the one assassin? I think there are more than enough missions available to level all six recruits up to Assassin rank before even completing them all. Haven't tested this myself, but perhaps the 7th mission under each state is repeatable? 

If you have cleared all missions, including the 7th ones, and those 7th missions are not repeatable, then as AJ said above, you'll have to just repeatedly send them out to fight soldiers until they level up that way.