Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KerpetenAli1972

KerpetenAli1972's Dispute

14 posts in this topic

KerpetenAli1972

Grand Theft Auto V
I just noticed that my account was removed from fastest achievers list of %100 club. I am shocked and very sad about all me and my friends' hardwork on summer were considered as cheating. Before creating KerpetenAli1972 account, I was a player that chose wrong region in my psn account in 2011. I was 14 back then and had no plans about being a trophy hunter player. I still play with that account and I've had a lot of experience in GTA 5 since 2013. That account's ID is Denizcankaya97 by the way. During summer I decided to create a new account with my true region. Then I wanted to start that account with a record of fastest achievers in GTA V's PS4 version's %100 club. I played 15 hours a day. My plan was getting the solid gold baby trophy at first. Because that was my favorite trophy. I knew that if you skip missions then you can get their story related trophies any time you want. That's why my aim was getting platinum and %100 with welcome to los santos trophy. For online trophies I have a 4 player crew of my friends. I boosted og heist, doomsday trophies with them. And we played a lot of jobs to earn rp and reach level 100 in GTA Online. Like I said we worked very hard and at the same time we dealt with a lot of connection issues especially boosting for Masterminds trophy in GTA Online. If I and my friends were lucky we could've reached %100 in 4-5 days. But still we were proud at leading the list with 1 week and a couple of hours. And now I saw that my account was removed from the list. That wasn't fair and there is actually no way of doing cheats in PS4. I don't know how to explain more. If you want more proof I could show the trophy popping pictures from my PS4. So at the end I want my account being back to the list and justice for me and my friends' fair work. This is my social club account by the way: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/KerpetenAli1972/games

Edit: I saw that I was removed because of the single player mission trophies. But like I said, you can fail a mission 3 times and skip the mission then you can avoid the trophy popping up. We wanted to unlock solid gold baby at first with that way. Unlocking welcome to los santos at the end was my goal like I said in my post. If you want trophy popping screenshots we can send it. And you can also look at my GTA V's stats in Social Club.

new edit: skipping increases progress proof 

Edited by KerpetenAli1972
I wanted to add more information to clarify myself

25 minutes ago, KerpetenAli1972 said:

there is actually no way of doing cheats in PS4.

R U even being serious???

19 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I was wrong, you are right. I realised that if you have jailbroken PS4, You can do it. But I swear I have normal PS4 and I didn't cheat. There are actually more reasons I explained in my post. Don't get me wrong because of this misunderstanding. I'm just a little bit stressed because of this situation.

For story related mission trophies, you can fail the mission 3 times. Then you can avoid the trophy popping up. Then if you replay the mission later you can get the trophy once the mission is completed. This is a legit game feature. And I saw that professional speedrunners who boost for GTA V's story use that. Then I realised that if you skip the mission the trophy don't pop up. This is my way to unlock solid gold baby at first.

19 minutes ago, KerpetenAli1972 said:

For story related mission trophies, you can fail the mission 3 times. Then you can avoid the trophy popping up. Then if you replay the mission later you can get the trophy once the mission is completed. This is a legit game feature. And I saw that professional speedrunners who boost for GTA V's story use that. Then I realised that if you skip the mission the trophy don't pop up. This is my way to unlock solid gold baby at first.

This seems possible. You are locked out of 10 (maybe a few more) missons to get medals for but you still have 110 missions. The PSNP Grand Theft Auto V trophy guide does mention that skipping missons won't unlock their trophy, though, the writer doesn't seem 100% certain about it.

The mission skip the foundation of GTA V Any% category for speedruns. I don't personally follow that category because classic% and 100% are more interesting to watch.

@KerpetenAli1972

Please don't get too stressed out by all of this. Fortunately, you don't have anything else to lose if this doesn't go your way. You have a decent chance of getting out of this alright . Remember, even if your decided to be guilty of cheating, PSNP can't take the fun experience of 100% trophy speedrunning away from you.    

23 minutes ago, AuroraHistoire said:

This seems possible. You are locked out of 10 (maybe a few more) missons to get medals for but you still have 110 missions. The PSNP Grand Theft Auto V trophy guide does mention that skipping missons won't unlock their trophy, though, the writer doesn't seem 100% certain about it.

The mission skip the foundation of GTA V Any% category for speedruns. I don't personally follow that category because classic% and 100% are more interesting to watch.

@KerpetenAli1972

Please don't get too stressed out by all of this. Fortunately, you don't have anything else to lose if this doesn't go your way. You have a decent chance of getting out of this alright . Remember, even if your decided to be guilty of cheating, PSNP can't take the fun experience of 100% trophy speedrunning away from you.    

Thank you for your understanding. Because especially the online ones were quite a lot of pain. I still remember the disconnections when me and my friends were doing our Masterminds trophy run. I hope they'll see this dispute topic.

Half the time of the second fastest, and a quarter of the 3rd... In the top 50 we find people who spent 8 times as long as you, in a game with almost 1 million players. :P but yeah, definitely cheats for this game.

40 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Half the time of the second fastest, and a quarter of the 3rd... In the top 50 we find people who spent 8 times as long as you, in a game with almost 1 million players. :P but yeah, definitely cheats for this game.

My run was legit and the time could be improved more. If we were more lucky in the online ones, I could've got the %100 in 4-5 days. And I believe 2 weeks and 5 days is actually quite a long time. I think that guy didn't even try to beat a record. Other people's times were longer. Because they spent a lot of time for the doomsday trophies. But me and my crew were ready from ''the beginning'' to boost them. Our goal was to complete as short as possible and like I said we could've gotten a better one. How could you consider me cheater because I was much faster than the others. That's not an accurate thought. See what the game is capable of then show your argument. I have my game stats from social club up here. The things I did in single player were legit methods. If anyone ever finds a crew like that again and experienced I swear he could beat my record and ended up reaching %100 with 5-6 days. Skipping the missions is a legit feature and if you see my social club stats you could see my work in online was legit too.

26 minutes ago, MMDE said:

To be fair, this game did get the Doomsday DLC added 4 years later somewhat randomly. So the fastest times may have been faster if not for that. My own platinum & former DLC is also about a week (prior to Doomsday being released) when I attempted a world record for this game. The last DLC can be done in about 2 days, maybe faster if carried / experience. However... this is cheated anyway.

14 minutes ago, KerpetenAli1972 said:

Skipping the missions is a legit feature and if you see my social club stats you could see my work in online was legit too.

The missions you skipped are required for the 100% completion trophy "Career Criminal" to pop, which you got first.

Edited by B1rvine

3 hours ago, B1rvine said:

To be fair, this game did get the Doomsday DLC added 4 years later somewhat randomly. So the fastest times may have been faster if not for that. My own platinum & former DLC is also about a week (prior to Doomsday being released) when I attempted a world record for this game. The last DLC can be done in about 2 days, maybe faster if carried / experience. However... this is cheated anyway.

The missions you skipped are required for the 100% completion trophy "Career Criminal" to pop, which you got first.

If you have even one skip in the mission, you move to the next checkpoint of mission then you can complete the mission afterwards. Skipping works actually like this. You can even complete the game with skipping all missions. There is a speedrun like this, check that:

I skipped the missions that are related with the trophies. At the same time of course I tried to get gold medals from other missions for solid gold baby and in free roam, I tried my progress to %100. My goal to get the career criminal trophy is getting the trophy after completing the last mission successfully. And I did that. Afterwards like I said, I replayed the missions and completed them successfully for getting their trophies. 

Edit: Check 1:35 in the video for example. You'll get bronze medal after completing the mission with a skipping. 

Edit 2: Can't find where quote is in mobile safari sorry. It is still possible. I know it's an any% run but he still got his progress. He got autosave in 09:00 at the video. This means the game increases its progress. If you want further I could create a new account and show that progress increases in a video. 

Edit: I can't share anything new or quote anything. So I decided to edit this again and share my proof:

Hello. Any news for my proof and dispute? I proved that skipping increased the game's percentage progressing. So what is next? Have anyone of you made any observation? 

By the way finally I'm able to reply my topic now.

On 10/14/2019 at 0:52 PM, PSXtreme_ said:

As far as I know, there is no way to do custom time stamps on games that are PS4 only, you can only do them for games that share a list with either PS3 or PSV. Cheats still exist for PS4, but these are third party game saves and PS4 save wizard (which includes saves as well as a small variety of cheats for specific games, although, according to the site, there are no cheats for GTAV, only saves). I don't believe that there is even an autopop method (aside from downloading a save) like there was previously for PS3 games (when everything pops in 10-30 seconds) because all the cheating profiles I see only have these on games that are shared list with either PS3 or PSV (both of which can be custom time stamp cheated). Also, some trophies do not unlock simply from a save file, and furthermore some PS4 games have locked saves (can't upload from a USB). 

Anyways, if the proof is there that skipping missions counts towards completion, but doesn't grant individual trophies, then this should be lifted. Someone going for the fastest time (especially in a game as popular as GTAV) is obviously going to use tricks (and this is not a trick that violates any rules, it's just an in-game mechanic) to delay the first trophy pop as long as possible, and this is standard practice for speedrunning trophy lists. As for why the 100% times are all so much longer is because the game has had multiple DLC packs added, because character transfers are no longer possible between PS3 -> PS4, so you must manually rank up your character which takes quite a while, and the Doomsday CMM2, CMM3, and CMM4 are very frustrating and a bit glitchy if you don't have a competent crew who knows what they are doing. Especially if you are going for speed where you are underleveled, you would need a good crew to basically carry you through missions due to you being underleveled, although you can buy shark cards or do money glitches (of which there are multiple money glitches, and more discovered regularly, that usually require a few people to help) which can alleviate this issue a bit. 

There are many games on the leaderboard that are not even close to being optimized fully, and one week is not even that close to truly optimized. There are 100% speedruns for GTAV in 10 hours (although you will still need to do a few tasks for trophies that aren't needed for 100% completion), so even a slower run that is not well optimized could be about 15 hours for singleplayer. The speedrun for all heists is under 4 hours (and that is CMM so they do it without dying) so 5 hours is generous since you don't need CMM but you might need to grind out some platinum medals. Rockstar Editor DLC takes about 2-3 hours. With a good crew, each Doomsday CMM run can probably be done in about 6 hours each (18h total). You do still have miscellaneous and online trophies, but the only one that takes more than a couple hours max is reaching rank 100, of which all these heists and activities contribute to, and if you do this during a 2x exp time where you are playing nonstop, I don't see it taking very long. Considering you can start your run during a double exp period or right after a lucrative exp glitch is discovered and you have a competent crew working with you, I would say overall time is about 50-60 hours, but it could be as low as 40 hours or less. 

Edited by machaesthetic

I'm curious how the hell you got the very first mission trophy "Welcome to Los Santos" at exactly the same time you earned the platinum?  

How did you complete the Heist Finale trophy before completing any of the heists?

You earned the final mission trophy before you earned other other story mission trophies?

Edited by PermaFox

24 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

I'm curious how the hell you got the very first mission trophy "Welcome to Los Santos" at exactly the same time you earned the platinum?  

You earned the final mission trophy before you earned other other story mission trophies?

What am I missing? Is this not explained by the exploit he’s already mentioned multiple times (i.e., failing missions 3 times to skip them)?

Edited by NathanielJohn

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

What am I missing?

I'm not in a position to re-verify this immediately, as I no longer own the game at this time. However, when I did my own personal testing and attempted similar strategies for my eventual speedrun attempt (prior to Doomsday) and used the mission skip, it did not count towards progress for Career Criminal, contrary to what his explanation and what his videos show.

Edit: I'll lift this. It appears to hold up after a trusted source did an independent test. I'm not sure if something was patched in etc or I did steps differently somehow, but I think it could be legitimate. All the pieces add up.

Edited by B1rvine