MrChrider

MrChrider's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

MrChrider

Senran Kagura Estival Versus
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/4120-senran-kagura-estival-versus-trophy-guide 

Stage 4: Your OCD is Showing, Clean-Up, and Cross Save Information

*Cross Save Information*

If you own the PS4 and PS Vita versions of the game you can double your trophies with minimal effort. Cross save is actually called Share Data where you can upload your save from one system and download it to the other. Uploading can be done from the hub menu via records while both can be done from the main menu All combat related trophies in this step, save for Excellent Form, need to be re earned from the ground up even if you cross save

For Shinobi Girl's Heart and story missions you only need to complete the last mission in that set. For example, If you earn the trophies for Day 1 of story mode and Asuka's Shinobi Girl's Heart then you only need to complete the last mission in both sets one more time to earn their respective trophies

The trophies for destroying festival towers will unlock after the completion of any mission.

You only need to re visit the store to earn Your OCD Is Showing.

Edited by MrChrider

That was the Reason: "There is no way that all story mode trophies and special missions trophies can be obtained so fast. In addition, the trophy « Private Lives » cannot be obtained with a legit way before all other « Shinobi Girl’s Heart  trophies."

Edited by MrChrider

Your Vita list looks the same as any other list that used Share Data. Your PS4 list looked fine too. I'm not 100% sure which version you had a flag on, so I looked over both.

i got flagged for the PS Vita version. So I have to wait now until someone from the staff sees this topic right?

1 hour ago, MrChrider said:

i got flagged for the PS Vita version. So I have to wait now until someone from the staff sees this topic right?

Correct! But this shouldn't take too long.

average time is less than a day sometimes 2 in rare cases for disputes to be checked by staff.

Edited by lordguwa

But this should be lifted? I lifted it. Didn't approve, and never played the game though.

Nice thanks. I used the guide and it looks the same as any other list that used Share Data/Cross Save like mentioned AuroraHistoire