Hello everyone

Reulla82

Hi everyone,

I am Marco a seasoned gamer since the end of the last century :-D. I finally bought a PS4 pro after years and years on xbox(es). I am not a hardcore gamer, but I like to game a lot and to chat every now and then with people passionate about games usually during evening or the weekend. I mainly like RPG, open world, story based games etc. (Not a big fan of fps or battle royals)

I hope to meet a lot of people in here. The community is always more important than the platform therefore I leave my tag in case someone wants to connect :-) @Reulla82

See you in here and in game :-)

Welcome to the site and congrats on getting the "correct" console ;):P

You should check out Horizon Zero Dawn and Bloodborne for some amazing PS exclusive RPGs :D  If you are feeling adventurous and want to get out of your comfort zone, Uncharted is an incredible series. It is a FPS, but def worth checking out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site and congrats on getting the "correct" console ;):P

You should check out Horizon Zero Dawn and Bloodborne for some amazing PS exclusive RPGs :D  If you are feeling adventurous and want to get out of your comfort zone, Uncharted is an incredible series. It is a FPS, but def worth checking out.

This man is a man of culture. No but seriously Bloodborne justifies buying a PS4 alone. Get it! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...