Trophy thoughts?

Malachen

You can just tell it's a labour of love. When someone makes a trophy for attempting old school cheat codes... well, what can I say?

Never had the pleasure of playing the original but I found the demo surprisingly enjoyable. I'll definitely play it down the line.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Durandart said:

Great List an pictures. Can't wait for the game :)

does anybody know if some trophies are missable? i played the original but i have no idea xD

it was 20 years ago.......so can you repeat the Story mission or bosses? 

Hard to tell, trophies didn't exist back then for the sake of frame of reference. Pretty sure there was no replay mechanics back then, but in all honesty, it's a full remake of the original, so they could have added and changed some of the fundamentals of the original game.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Hard to tell, trophies didn't exist back then for the sake of frame of reference. Pretty sure there was no replay mechanics back then, but in all honesty, it's a full remake of the original, so they could have added and changed some of the fundamentals of the original game.

thats true, they also changes a lot of things in Spyro&Crash so why not here.

but like the most games i play i won't look at the trophys in the first run, and play just for fun :)

if i need another playthrough for something, then lets play again :D

but thanks for the answer. :)

1 hour ago, Durandart said:

Great List an pictures. Can't wait for the game :)

does anybody know if some trophies are missable? i played the original but i have no idea xD

it was 20 years ago.......so can you repeat the Story mission or bosses? 

You can redo all levels and some things cannot be accessed on the first attempt at a level as you may not have the right items/weapons. I don't believe anything will be truly missable. I don't remember anything about lost souls in the original and there is a trophy for this but as the levels are repeatable this shouldn't be too much of an issue. Definitely gonna save this for my 150 milestone. I enjoyed the demo a lot and cannot wait now. Going full hype mode.

• Like 1

Another game I’m looking forward to. Thanks PlayStation for another quality remaster from the looks of it. A game I’m definitely playing during Halloween and this fall. Trophies look easy and fun. I played the demo and got the helmet. Any ideas if they will release dlc later?

Man can't wait to venture into Gallowmore once again and finally be able to beat this time. Never got the chance to complete or even beat the game when I was younger when I got it on psn on ps3, and even my brothers had a demo disc containing this game; although now we can't find it anymore. Anyway trophy list doesn't seem too bad, ill probably play the original version again and playthrough it to get a good idea on what to expect.