Shh, shh trophy glitch fix

aniamalina

I run into issue where this trophy didn't pop up even after finishing 2nd playthrough. I played very stealthy 1st one and mixed 2nd one and easily had 100 stealth takedowns in each, even farmed few at the end of 2nd one with no luck.

What worked for me was deleting all my saves, profile data and the game itself, then downloading game again from PS Store (v1.09), starting New Game and farming stealth takedowns early in Prologue - Never Going to Be Over mission. Takes less than 1hr to farm 100 takedowns.

Few notes:

- status need to be No Witness or Searching to register Stealth Takedown; if it says Combat then doesn't count towards this trophy, but counts towards 300 takedowns trophy,

- restart last checkpoint option might not register kills; I think you need to get killed to register; I tried this in earlier mission with 2 guards in "This Changes Everything", killed 130-140 and didn't pop up; another point here - I deleted all my save and profile data, but not the game itself at this stage;

- game was originally installed almost three years ago and played few hours, then left on HDD and updated few times itself along with original profile save which probably caused corruption; it would be best to delete everything and install again if someone is coming back to it after longer break

- if you miss any trophy and tried everything best bet is to delete saves, profile data, game, re-download and try again on latest version from scratch.

• 1 month later...

Just to follow up on my previous post: 

I managed to get both trophies and the plat. 

After I tried the above, I again deleted all my save files and this time I also rebuild my PS4’s database (a suggestion I found on another trophy/achievement website). 
Don’t know for sure if this was the solution or that I just got lucky, but both trophies popped after farming in the mission suggested in the OP. 
Either way I’m happy :-)

Luckily, I managed to obtain the trophy hassle free. What I did was that I always tried being stealthy (unless I had to go gun-blazing) when finishing missions.

I believe the video attached above is worth a try for those who are having difficulty obtaining the mentioned trophy.