Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - Launch Trailer | PS4

HusKy

This edition will also include a new outfit dubbed "Croft Fitness." Season Pass/Croft Edition users will get a free Defininitive Edtion upgrade that will have to be manually downloaded from the store. If you own the basic version, you'll be able to purchase the Definitive Edition Extra Content bundle which will end up replacing the Season Pass after November 5th.

For more info: https://tombraider.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-definitive-edition

Edited by dottyduke1

After reading someone thinking a trliogy bundle could be on the way I was Let's wait for that, but

A trilogy of definitive editions with all content on disc is very unlikely to happen.

I will just wait for a drop on this one.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/10/2019 at 6:32 PM, bikeman223 said:

After thinking about it, I guess it's all on disk content with no additional downloads required.

I can't find confirmation for this anywhere. Are all of the DLCs on the disc or not?

Apparently, there was a pretty large update yesterday - v2.00 (size 25GB):

• Full game remaster in order to fix memory and loading due to the high number of patches since game launch
  • New option: Hidden City Outfit Restriction
    • Turns the outfit restriction in the Hidden City ON or OFF in Post-Story. Deactivating this option will allow you to equip any outfit while exploring the Hidden City, potentially causing narrative inconsistencies. Note that deactivating this option will take effect on a save game where the final boss has been defeated.
  • Various bug fixes

Edited by HusKy

5 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Got my copy today. I can confirm that all content is on the disc. I disconnected my console from the network before I installed just to confirm. It installs from the disc as version 2.00. No updates are available when you try to force the application to update, and there is no voucher code in the box. To be clear, ALL CONTENT IS ON THE DISC.

Thank you for yet another confirmation. I will definitely buy physical in the future.

Edited by HusKy

10 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Got my copy today. I can confirm that all content is on the disc. I disconnected my console from the network before I installed just to confirm. It installs from the disc as version 2.00. No updates are available when you try to force the application to update, and there is no voucher code in the box. To be clear, ALL CONTENT IS ON THE DISC.

Respect for SE/SotTR. This was not done for Marvel Spider-Man GOTYE.

• Like 1