Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - Launch Trailer | PS4

HusKy

7 minutes ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Wait, so now that this exists, the Season Pass is no longer available on the PSN store from what I can tell? I have the base game on disc, so the only options are to buy the bonus tombs individually, or upgrade at full retail price?! Forget that.

Season pass was replaced with "Definitive Edition Extra Content"

• Like 1

On 15.11.2019 at 8:02 AM, HusKy said:

Season pass was replaced with "Definitive Edition Extra Content"

It was. But does it work with the base version of the game? If I remember correctly it costs less than the season pass did and on its page it says: "This DLC unlocks all of the content for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.". 
Now, I've read that everything included post launch is on disc and nothing is supposed to be downloaded from the Store. I am kind of reluctant to try though. Did anybody buy it? It's on Black Friday sale now in EU at half price. I'd like to buy ut, but I'm still afraid to lose the money in case it doesn't work.

38 minutes ago, RockyJokerPL said:

on its page it says: "This DLC unlocks all of the content for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.". 

I don't know if my (SK) store shows different descriptions but I will just copy/paste it here:

"This DLC unlocks all of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Content."

From this description, I think it's pretty clear it unlocks all extra content for the base game.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HusKy said:

I don't know if my (SK) store shows different descriptions but I will just copy/paste it here:

"This DLC unlocks all of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Content."

From this description, I think it's pretty clear it unlocks all extra content for the base game.

Oh, thanks for the fast reply. I guess I'll buy it now :D