Neocarleen

[NA] Halloween Sale | Ends 11/1 8am PT

59 posts in this topic

sale is decent but kinda lacking :( prices are slightly high or already owned but confident i'll find stuff over the next 3 sale weeks.

YEEEEESSSS! Darksiders 3 season pass is on sale, I'll finally be able to 100% it.

😁👍

Edited by Fr_0zt

14 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

YEEEEESSSS! Darksiders 3 season pass is on sale, I'll finally be able to 100% it.

1f601.png1f44d.png

Will pick that up too i will finaly start it ^^. Ill take DMC 5, i dont think the gap price will be that big on black friday

I remember when I used to look forward to sales.

I remember when...

They could put some TLoU PS3 stuff on sale here, but i guess not. 

Call of Cthulhu for 12 dollars isn’t a bad deal

I'm bummed. No Layers of Fear Masterpiece edition or Layers of Fear 2......

I got a few cheap ones... Destroy All Humans 1 & 2, & Clair (which I believe includes both the PS4 & Vita version). Now I'm off to go look at the Ubisoft sale. :P

I’m surprised to see life is strange like how does that relate to Halloween other then that maybe nothing for me 

Mmmhhhh, nope. Nothing. Not a bad sale but... I'm saving for Death Stranding, this doesn't tell me "go for it, you can save more later".

It's always a bit unfortunate seeing people complain about games or DLC not being on sale... when they were shortly ago, as in a month and even weeks ago.

Lol just boughr zanki zero beginning after having demo for a year. Now its on sale grrr lol

Other then that ain't much here for me

Which version of Darksouls III gets me all of the DLC?

Edit: Nevermind, I mistook Darksiders III for additional Darksouls III

Edited by Together_Comic

And my page refreshed... Not typing all of that again, but this is actually an awesome sale that surpassed my expectations a bit, even with the repeats and absence of certain horror titles (Dying Light, Until Dawn, INSIDE). Will likely be getting at least 2 games.

Strong Recommendations:

- (Indie/Sequel) Styx Shards of Darkness (dark fantasy, deep and quality stealth game | that price, though.. what a steal)

- The Walking Dead Definitive Collection (which includes The Final Season, unlike every other collection prior | another steal)

- Alien Isolation (among one of the top best modern survival-horror games, with less emphasis on action but a perfect mixture of horror, survival, and stealth | steal)

- (Indie) The Forest (deep survival open-world game with satisfying horror elements and an atmosphere often compared to that of The Descent | steal) 

Edited by EcoShifter

Dang. I was kind of hoping the PS4 dmc collection would go on sale. Eh, maybe on Europe? Regardless, dmc5 at 50% is quite alluring...

Hopefully tomorrow we'll get a new EU sale, the old one is expiring...

garbage af.

nights of azure for $24 as usual, tecmo koei and xseed have an issue of putting on killer sale prices unlike other anime game publisher's like bandai, and sometimes NISA. 

honestly though in regards to the rest of the sale, feels very lackluster with games more expensive than other times they were on sale. on the other hand steins; gate elite randomly went on sale as the only game to go on sale yesterday for $18, so will probably be grabbing that. 

thinking on nights of azure but i've heard some negative about it where i'd prefer to grab it in the $15 range. 

EDIT: never mind, although steins;gate elite was on sale for $18, they raised the sale price to $24 lol.

Edited by RJP_X

I'm definitely going to get Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition and both Destroy All Humans 1&2. Besides that, I'm thinking of Alien: Isolation, Call Of Cthulhu, and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

26 minutes ago, xAmaezingx said:

I'm definitely going to get Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition and both Destroy All Humans 1&2. Besides that, I'm thinking of Alien: Isolation, Call Of Cthulhu, and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Highly recommend Alien isolation. Play it with headphones too because the sound effects is just so so good. Tense music plays at the right moment, Ripley's breathing and footsteps makes it come to life and the alien's "3D audio" makes it super immersive.

------------------------------------------------

As for me, this sale is weird. On one hand there are great games on sale for cheap which I'm going to wait for the weekend to think about and consider when I have time

On the other hand,  I had a quick glance at some games I already own and my god they're severely overpriced here. I remember buying Wolfenstein II deluxe LAST YEAR for $36 and right now it's $55 CAD?????? 

They're charging now for the first episodes of TellTale games? I have even less faith than I did before in these new rights holders.

9 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

They're charging now for the first episodes of TellTale games? I have even less faith than I did before in these new rights holders.

What are you talking about? They have always charged for each episode or the season pass. 

Edited by rolltideroll157