No More Heroes Trophy thoughts

The list seems to be glitched, haven't seen this particular kind of glitch in a while (since resogun I think) but it won't let me sync or even look at my trophies in offline mode at the moment... I should have known something was up, I had the game pre-loaded and when it became "available" at 11pm I tried to play it and it would keep logging me out "due to an error" everytime it tried to load up so uhhh

UPDATE: Well thankfully the old "unlock a trophy and immediately hit the PS button to force the trophy list to load" trick still works so the list has popped... but I'm still getting a sync error and can't view trophies on offline mode and yet... it MUST still be syncing cause the trophy shows up on my PSNprofiles page? Eh, it's jus all weird lol.

Edited by Cephi

• 2 months later...
On 17/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, kamilinhoPL said:

I believe Im the first one in the world to get this platinum trophy. And it was quite easy for me. I would say 3/10. Its also not too long, it took me something around 18-21h. Might be done even faster. Dont worry about the no deaths trophy or the SS ranks (which require almost no hit boss run) its super easy on the lowest difficulty where you can take couple of hits and still get SS rank. Spicy difficulty was also easy because you can use continues on it. So its really hard to mess up boss battles with 2 continues that you get by default (you get much more of them during the playthrough). So yeah, easy one for the trophy hunters. As for the game? It can get super boring at times. Combat gets repetitive so I recommend to play it on easiest difficutly, just so you dont die from boredom lol. I could recommend it to Suda51 fans only, or if you are looking for easy platinum.

Can I ask you one thing? A friend of mine have problem with the trophy " Be Gentle, 'K? Get yelled at in the Tutorial " , what he need to do do to obtain that trophy? Thank you in advice.

On 09/01/2020 at 4:17 PM, FlareZero said:

Can I ask you one thing? A friend of mine have problem with the trophy " Be Gentle, 'K? Get yelled at in the Tutorial " , what he need to do do to obtain that trophy? Thank you in advice.

I dont remember correctly but I got it on my first try in tutorial. I think you have to do something different than the announcer tells you in tutorial. She will get mad and you will get the trophy. (if she tells you to do special attack, just keep doing normal one and she will get mad or something like that).

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 17.10.2019 at 3:10 PM, kamilinhoPL said:

I believe Im the first one in the world to get this platinum trophy. And it was quite easy for me. I would say 3/10. Its also not too long, it took me something around 18-21h. Might be done even faster. Dont worry about the no deaths trophy or the SS ranks (which require almost no hit boss run) its super easy on the lowest difficulty where you can take couple of hits and still get SS rank. Spicy difficulty was also easy because you can use continues on it. So its really hard to mess up boss battles with 2 continues that you get by default (you get much more of them during the playthrough). So yeah, easy one for the trophy hunters. As for the game? It can get super boring at times. Combat gets repetitive so I recommend to play it on easiest difficutly, just so you dont die from boredom lol. I could recommend it to Suda51 fans only, or if you are looking for easy platinum.

hi grats on the platinum did you ever find a guide or did you just find every thing your self ? 

13 hours ago, AllanGronkjaer said:

hi grats on the platinum did you ever find a guide or did you just find every thing your self ? 

Mostly on my own. For couple of collectibles I checked the youtube vids from Switch version. Other than that, there was nothing else that could help.

edit: oh and thanks for the congrats ?

Edited by kamilinhoPL