Halloween Sale (EU)

Vergil

Surprised to see Batman seasons 1 & 2 on sale after Telltale was shut down. Yes, I know Telltale has been revived by a different company using the brand but I’ve heard nothing more since. That and all Telltale games (not including TWD & The Wolf Among Us because Skybound) are still unavailable for purchase.

Other than that, this is yet another garbage EU sale. Most of these game are on sale 10 or 11 times a year anyway (DOOM 2016, anyone?) so I’d imagine a lot of other people will pass too.

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I would look into it some more, but it's not available over here in New Zealand.  I was just on the store before on my PS4 and nothing about this sale was there.

It generally doesn't go live on the store till the night you see it on here or the blog but if I search the games individually they are already on sale. 

You may already know that but just in case you don't ?

2 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

How is possible We Happy Few is still so expensive?

How is it possible that Fallout 76 is still actually being sold, for over 20€ on sale no less, despite the game being so shit they almost forced free copies of it upon people in several european countries just weeks after its release? Many prices make no sense in the shop, mostly thanks to the people in charge being completely delusional about their own games value and reputation

15 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Of course, another EU sale superior to NA's yet again

Speak for yourself, I have most of the interesting stuff from the EU sale already because games like Furi are more on sale than they are not. Maybe gonna pick up Bioshock or Evil Within, but most of the stuff seen here is on sale very often. NA meanwhile has some games I have rarely seen on sale for EU, some games like Prototype or Manhunt I can't ever buy from the EU store cause shits outright banned in my country.

Edited by Nighcisama

3 hours ago, SKyZoX9 said:

I grabbed the deluxe version on amazon for 25 Euro, i suggest you to the same, its cheap on physical copy. it gives you season pass also

Well thats actually a price im willing to pay for, thank you!

edit: do you have the original link? Cant find it, seems out of stock

Edited by BlackTorito

I'd get Blasphemous, but 5€ off ain't enough... Still have plenty of games waiting to be played, so I guess I'll wait for a better deal ?

@Mori Divinity 2 is on sale! I thought I'd gotten it cheaper but just checked psprices and this seems to be the regular price for this game whenever it goes on sale... Still expensive though... 

• Like 2

Shockingly, I actually have something to get from this sale! Didn't expect Blasphemous to be discounted so soon.

Also for "EU vs NA" shops - NA has some stuff that EU doesn't have (like DLCs and digital games) while EU has quality discounts more often than NA, depending on year or celebration. Solution : Have both NA and EU accounts, get the best deal out of both and play games on your main. Problem solved :dance: fighting over which is best is pointless, Sony doesn't care in the end. Heck, even Japanese ps store has some nice prices from time to time!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Was looking forward to this sale, until I realised that most items are more expensive than they had been on previous sales. Furhtermore a severe lack of horror titles compared to previous years.

i agree with you. I was hoping to get the digital copy of Death Mark, NG and Nightcry but none in the Halloween sale :(