Halloween Sale (EU)

Vergil

10 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Well thats actually a price im willing to pay for, thank you!

edit: do you have the original link? Cant find it, seems out of stock

They seem to be out of stock right now but check from time to time that happened to me, bought i on canadian amazon.

1 hour ago, Dark Prince said:

DOOM 3, Resident Evil 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock collection. There are some pretty good things. I wish The Council was at discount, I really want to try that game.

The Council was on sale in the previous sale. it was in the "Games under 15€" section for 9,99€.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

2 hours ago, Dark Prince said:

DOOM 3, Resident Evil 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock collection. There are some pretty good things. I wish The Council was at discount, I really want to try that game.

Maybe I can help with that. I've played The Council almost a year ago, and although the game starts off with an interesting premise, by the fifth (and final) episode it all devolves into supernatural drivel. It's such a shame, because the story had a lot of potential, and they wasted it on a couple of really out-of-place plot twists.

It's mostly that last episode which ruined it for me, personally. Almost as if they couldn't find a way to wrap up the story in a credible fashion.

If you can ever get hold of the entire game at a very reasonable discount: by all means, try it out. Otherwise, steer clear.

• Like 1

What a great sale that I'd prefer to have over NA's. 

• Blasphemous 
  • Doom
  • (Dying Light)
  • Layers of Fear
  • Layers of Fear 2
  • observer
  • Thief
  • What Remains of Edith Finch

Would more than happily take those. No, I actually missed Edith from the IGC.

On 17. 10. 2019. at 2:04 AM, JoaLoft said:

Maybe I can help with that. I've played The Council almost a year ago, and although the game starts off with an interesting premise, by the fifth (and final) episode it all devolves into supernatural drivel. It's such a shame, because the story had a lot of potential, and they wasted it on a couple of really out-of-place plot twists.

It's mostly that last episode which ruined it for me, personally. Almost as if they couldn't find a way to wrap up the story in a credible fashion.

If you can ever get hold of the entire game at a very reasonable discount: by all means, try it out. Otherwise, steer clear.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I understand what you’re saying about the last episode being supernatural. That would disappoint me as well because I expect it to be a detective-esque type of game so supernatural things would definitely feel like ‘out of place’ to me as well. Again, thanks for the warning without spoilers. If it ever gets discounted again, I might try it out then.

52 minutes ago, Dark Prince said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I understand what you’re saying about the last episode being supernatural. That would disappoint me as well because I expect it to be a detective-esque type of game so supernatural things would definitely feel like ‘out of place’ to me as well. Again, thanks for the warning without spoilers. If it ever gets discounted again, I might try it out then.

You're welcome!

You may end up liking it, but I wasn't a fan of the final episode. Regardless: most of it was fun to play, can't argue with that. :)

7 minutes ago, RainyDusk said:

I'm considering buying the Layers of Fear + Observer bundle. Are they any scary/good? Feel free to share your opinion.

Layers of Fear was just okay, in my opinion. It never made a big impression on me, for some reason.

Never played Observer, so can't comment on that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find any information on that site but if you are German or English you can get a PS-Plus subscription for half the price. However this offer only appears in the PSN if you are not subscribed at the moment and only in Germany and the UK. Weirdly enough Sony did not promote that at all and I just stumbled over an article covering that offer. Since my subscription ran out like month ago that was perfect. :) Anyway, I hope it helps some of you.

9 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Didn't find any information on that site but if you are German or English you can get a PS-Plus subscription for half the price. However this offer only appears in the PSN if you are not subscribed at the moment and only in Germany and the UK. Weirdly enough Sony did not promote that at all and I just stumbled over an article covering that offer. Since my subscription ran out like month ago that was perfect. :) Anyway, I hope it helps some of you.

Not really i don't know where you find the Information but is available for Italy too this promotion so more than likely is for the Majority of EU.

Personally mine is up Until 2021 so can't use this promotion but it's nice for who wants a year at a great price :)

18 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Not really i don't know where you find the Information but is available for Italy too this promotion so more than likely is for the Majority of EU.

Personally mine is up Until 2021 so can't use this promotion but it's nice for who wants a year at a great price :)

Here I got my hopes up as I want to subscribe to Ps Plus within the next few weeks but the promotion is not in The Netherlands.

3 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Here I got my hopes up as I want to subscribe to Ps Plus within the next few weeks but the promotion is not in The Netherlands.

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

It is not the majority of the EU, that's why it could be important for certain members and also why I wrote that it could be helpful. Looking at BB-BakkerJ it does not apply everywhere.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/10/deal_ps_plus_12-month_membership_is_half_price_for_non-members_in_certain_countries

This site writes about it and also only mentions the UK and Germany. The news was also just put out 1 day ago. The site I first read it on was actually unsure where this applies, since Sony does not promote it - and that is the weird part. Now we as a community know that Italy has the deal but the Netherlands does not. Apparently many people do not know about this.