Hyper Sentinel 99% discount

darkjjda

Game is reasonable, but sometimes frustrating. You'll have to be a true fan, it can get pretty boring and repetitive. Not that easy plat. But at 12 cents is a steal.

I can't even understand how this is can be sold at this value, but they had it at 1 US$ a while ago. Probably a mistake but take advantage.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, cris3f said:

Game is reasonable, but sometimes frustrating. You'll have to be a true fan, it can get pretty boring and repetitive. Not that easy plat. But at 12 cents is a steal.

I can't even understand how this is can be sold at this value, but they had it at 1 US$ a while ago. Probably a mistake but take advantage.

It is a common strategy on the Switch, in large part due to how the eshop is designed. An article was actually written about it

https://kotaku.com/developers-cash-in-by-selling-their-switch-games-for-pe-1838184195

This game is also on sale on the Switch with the same discount, so I am guessing the dev is testing the waters on the PS4 and seeing if the same strategy will work here.

• Like 1

On 16.10.2019 at 8:12 AM, darkjjda said:

So once again navigating trough the psn store i found this game at $0.12 buy it before the offer ends since it's a pretty good deal

https://store.playstation.com/es-mx/product/UP0912-CUSA09349_00-HYPERSENTINEL000

Thanks for sharing this. Picked the game.

Edited by Wikkibur
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 1:00 PM, IntroPhenom said:

@Septomor  I see you recently platted this one.  Care to offer your opinion on the difficulty/grind?

On 10/18/2019 at 1:02 PM, KTILLA23 said:

I would like to know as well how long and hard is this plat? But for 0.12 it's still a hell of a deal.

Sorry I was late to this one, it's a very easy game, probably 3 or 4/10 on difficulty. Only one medal was possibly difficult though I got lucky and did it my first attempt trying for it. The issue with the game is tedium, you have to play through the game either 3,6, or 9 times depending on your definition, with 25 levels for each difficulty (Normal, Hard, Retro) and 3 modes (Arcade, Survival, Boss).

In short, you have to play 225 levels. 

I could have platted it in probably 5-7 hours, but I was really only interested in 100% each difficult per session. It is fun though, worth 12 cents for a platinum and 35 trophies.

• Like 4