Troubles starting match with a friend

Adras_Nightmare

Hi everyone! I'm boosting this game's trophies with a friend of mine in Challenge mode, but we often end up waiting 3 minutes and then we're back to the deck selection screen, where we have to start over and wait for another 2-3 minutes before being able to start the match.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue or it is just the two of us?

• Like 1

On 16/10/2019 at 9:47 AM, Adras_Nightmare said:

Hi everyone! I'm boosting this game's trophies with a friend of mine in Challenge mode, but we often end up waiting 3 minutes and then we're back to the deck selection screen, where we have to start over and wait for another 2-3 minutes before being able to start the match.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue or it is just the two of us?

It happens even for me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to thank every fellow who helped me and my buddy @verorip in our road to the platinum trophy for this mess of a game by sharing thoughts, constructive opinions (because there are some people that just get into threads calling other "cheaters" without even knowing what they are talking about, and those are not constructive opinions) and their own experience about this journey.

Yes, we finished this today, defying this game's poor servers and its very known problems and I swear I will never play similar games in the future. Good luck to anyone else still trying to plat this before the end of the year!

• Like 1