It's in Sale actually, 0,99 Euro. Platinum.

Sikutai

45 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Let's test it, from 24,99 Euro to 0,99 Euro. 1f911.png EU-Store.

The Trophies seems to work: PSNProfiles-Rarity: 46,15 %, PSN-Rarity:  21,4%.

Another User wrote: 2/10, 4-6 hours, no Missables. 1f603.png

Wow that's pretty good. I go pick the game. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElyssarArFeiniel said:

Both games are in the under (UK) £16 and the link to under £9 games. You can also just search for them. Crash Dummy is 79p and Gem Smashers is 39p in the UK store.

You're right. Finding them by looking for the name was no issue for sure.

As I asked the question I remembered psprices.com as the perfect source for games in sale as you can filter by price, discount etc.

I finished Gem Smashers on PS Now yesterday. If you like that kinda game I would definitely take it for the current price. It's a relatively easy and fun little platinum. I would have enjoyed it more if the player was not a little hard to operate because of the small input lag but that's a non-issue when you download it of course.

I picked up this game too so thanks for the tip. Looks fun enough for this price.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, meecegoatsalot said:

I find the massive price drop very suspicious... smells like eb games thing to do to me (set the price higher than it is worth and then dropping it to make the savings seem huge)

The Game itself isn't good, but it's an easy and working Platinum. But they wanted 25 Euro for that! Unbelievable. This Game and Gem Smashers (0,49) are published bei Funbox, maybe they need money as fast as possible.

4 hours ago, meecegoatsalot said:

I do wonder if this stunt actually got them more people to buy it... I am a sucker for cheap games though. For 85c it doesn't have to entertain me long to get my moneys worth

Maybe they intend to fuck over the completionists by releasing some $40 DLC for both games ;)

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2