It's in Sale actually, 0,99 Euro. Platinum.

Sikutai

On ‎16‎.‎10‎.‎2019 at 3:05 PM, iXanon said:

There's probably good reason the game is that price.. ? Do let us know!

Okay, i got the Platinum and many other Players too: All Trophies popped like they should. But the Game is terrible. 24,99 Euro...

If you have enough money left you can pay the 99 Cent/£0.79.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

oh my god

this is BY FAR the worst piece of sh!t game I've played so far

in comparison things like little adventure on the praire or squareboy vs. bullies are masterpieces

everything is wrong with this abomination but the most hilarious bs is the option button = level reset

after each level I had to take a 5-10 minutes break to keep my brain cells from committing seppuku

this must be divine punishment for beeing a trophy whore

• Like 3

On 16/10/2019 at 1:59 PM, Sikutai said:

Let's test it, from 24,99 Euro to 0,99 Euro. 1f911.png EU-Store.

The Trophies seems to work: PSNProfiles-Rarity: 46,15 %, PSN-Rarity:  21,4%.

Another User wrote: 2/10, 4-6 hours, no Missables. 1f603.png

Thank's Alot Bro Sikutai! ;)

Enjoy that Cheap and Easy Plat Everyone! :D

Cya Everyone and Have a Great Weekend To All! :)

• Like 2

I got to admit: this was in my wishlist :D I’ve played CID The Dummy on PSP só why not buy this? Obviously I was expecting a price drop, but damn... that was huge :o

It an horrible game, I know... but I got to admit that this is way better then Little (shit) Adventure of the Whatever and Legend of the Black Tiger COMBINED!!!

This is not only an absolute horrible game, it's also full of annoying bugs! Sometimes you can't climb up walls, timer won't reset or I've fallen under the level serveral times. Now I'm in level 8 and a bar/door just won't open. I even watched this walkthrough 

It's the place at 28 Mins and 26 secs in the video, he killed all the guys and the door opened. For me it doesn't even when I killed everyone. 

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

This is not only an absolute horrible game, it's also full of annoying bugs! Sometimes you can't climb up walls, timer won't reset or I've fallen under the level serveral times. Now I'm in level 8 and a bar/door just won't open. I even watched this walkthrough 

It's the place at 28 Mins and 26 secs in the video, he killed all the guys and the door opened. For me it doesn't even when I killed everyone. 

Yeah level 8 is buggy for me too, i die and the thing to push gate down is gone causing a full restart of level, thank goodness it was cheap, it’s absolutely sub-par trash. Jumping and running at times I find buggy too

what worked was doing the section without dying 

Edited by Conker

On 2019-10-16 at 10:50 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

I finished Gem Smashers on PS Now yesterday. If you like that kinda game I would definitely take it for the current price. It's a relatively easy and fun little platinum. I would have enjoyed it more if the player was not a little hard to operate because of the small input lag but that's a non-issue when you download it of course.

I picked up this game too so thanks for the tip. Looks fun enough for this price.

Only issue I had with Gem Smashers was how much you had to replay to get that one misleading sounding trophy. Needing to play through so much with three different characters was tedious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

I remember that, The Gate opened when i killed all Enemies. I know that, because usually I just rushed through the Levels without killling anyone. I died a lot, but you have unlimited lIfes and spawn where you died.

Edited by Sikutai

Lol this game, the controls are so slow, hitboxes, everything is soooo bad. Needed a mental break at the second to last mission and pressed the start button.... dont do that, sends you into the menu and you have to start over. Then towards the end of the level I suddenly went thru a wall and got stuck. 

Will finish it tomorrow.

Absolutely the worst platformer on Ps4.

I can't believe they normally want 25 dollars for this pile of festering shit! Are they out of their minds??? Reality check on isle 5! They need to either quit that freebase they've been blasting or come the fuck back down to earth. Twenty-five dollars, lmao. Get the fuck out of here. I'll give you a pile of shit with corn in the middle, how about that? That's about all it's worth. On sale or not, noooo way! ?

It's funny, when things like this happen (sale from $25 down to $2.50) you always know right off the bat that there's something seriously, seriously wrong with the game if it has a price drop that steep. This isn't the good 'ol Flash Sale of old where we got insane price kicks on games (RIP PS3 days, sigh ?). If you see a retro Flash Sale-type of sale on a game nowadays 99.99% of the time it's pure, utter dog shit that should've been cancelled instead of brought to the Greed (AKA Sony) marketplace.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1