Fill_Fill

Fill_Fill's Dispute

36 posts in this topic

Fill_Fill

Super Meat Boy
Reason for the flag: 100% golden boy shouldn’t be the last trophy earned, it should have been earned earlier or at least alongside another trophy related to a dark world.<br /> <br /> <br /> There are more requirements for the golden god trophy, including collecting all bandages. The person who started the flag is correct regarding the fact that the dark world completions are necessary for the 100%, but seems to be unaware of the fact that you can do that before meeting every single other requirement.<br /> <br /> I went through the game completing every other trophy, and left out a few bandages to pick up at the end and finish the 100% trophy. I'm sure anyone who has seriously played the game can confirm this is completely possible.

Deja Vu? I am 99.99% sure that you had a dispute already... However I can not find it now, but this "PRØ îń Êvèrý Gãmę" looks familiar and still funny :D.

Just now, Smashero said:

Deja Vu? I am 99.99% sure that you had a dispute already... However I can not find it now, but this "PRØ îń Êvèrý Gãmę" looks familiar and still funny :D.

Haha what 😂

24 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yeah.. that dispute vanished.. dunno why it was deleted?!

I don't understand that flag. there is absolutely no real reason, this trophy can easily be the last you earn on the game.
I saw him play, no cheat or no glitch anywhere. 

And no proof he cheated for this game, the flag is just stupid.

?

Golden God was my 2nd last trophy (before Dark Cotton) so i guess i ought to be flagged too 🤡

welcome to the club of false flags, we've saved you a seat

Edited by Trope Hore

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

There's this dispute too

Could be why it seems familiar?

Edited by AJ_-_808

My last trophy was "I'm a Golden Boy" too but I completed all the remaining warpzones and collected the last bandages after earning "Impossible Boy". 

I think that you need to complete all levels and warpzones, collecting all bandages for 100% completion, so this flag is nonsense at least for the reason given by the person who reported the OP.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

There's this dispute too

Could be why it seems familiar?

Oh yes, indeed, thanks :]. Not that bad with my Alzheimer yet ;).

Edited by Smashero

Doesn't matter if he cheated this one or not...he's already off the LB because of the handful of other reports...

7 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Doesn't matter if he cheated this one or not...he's already off the LB because of the handful of other reports...

Nope, he only have 2 reports. However, he has 4368 hidden trophies.

Edited by MMDE

44 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Nope, he only have 2 reports. However, he has 4368 hidden trophies.

Let's error on the side of common sense and just assume he's guilty and be done with it...

1 hour ago, machaesthetic said:

The reasoning for the report is inaccurate, but it's probably not legitimate regardless considering:

A. He is not on any in-game leaderboards, and I checked top 2000 for multiple levels that you would need to be on.

B. He earned trophy for beating Cotton Alley light simultaneously with first time beating Cotton Alley light. While that is technically possible, that is very strange and there is no reason to do that or benefit to doing that, and it makes it a lot more difficult to practice (considering Cotton Alley light is the second hardest ironman and takes many hours to practice) when you aren't beating a certain level, which makes it quite a bit more difficult and suspicious for no gain whatsoever. 

C. He has prior valid reports for CFW trophies (which you can do for custom timestamps on Super Meat Boy since it is on PSV) and 5k hidden trophies

D. He earns trophies simultaneously in other games while playing this. https://gyazo.com/efdb0c14a2adbac9964d2e9d89887d11 

I didn't report this, but probably not be a coincidence that the last five or so people who met similar criteria were all cheaters. Cheaters seem to be drawn to Super Meat Boy especially due to its extreme difficulty, ability to be cheated with custom time stamps because it's on PSV, and the open ended nature of the trophy list makes it so that it is difficult to tell from timestamps. 

I totally agree. My instinct tells me the trophies are not legitimate, but the reason for the report is pretty weak. If the game was indeed cheated which is most likely true considering the insane amount of hidden trophies, the OP must have edited the timestamps in a way to make it look credible.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, machaesthetic said:

The reasoning for the report is inaccurate, but it's probably not legitimate regardless considering:

A. He is not on any in-game leaderboards, and I checked top 2000 for multiple levels that you would need to be on.

B. He earned trophy for beating Cotton Alley light simultaneously with first time beating Cotton Alley light. While that is technically possible, that is very strange and there is no reason to do that or benefit to doing that, and it makes it a lot more difficult to practice (considering Cotton Alley light is the second hardest ironman and takes many hours to practice) when you aren't beating a certain level, which makes it quite a bit more difficult and suspicious for no gain whatsoever. 

C. He has prior valid reports for CFW trophies (which you can do for custom timestamps on Super Meat Boy since it is on PSV) and 5k hidden trophies

D. He earns trophies simultaneously in other games while playing this. https://gyazo.com/efdb0c14a2adbac9964d2e9d89887d11 

I didn't report this, but probably not be a coincidence that the last five or so people who met similar criteria were all cheaters. Cheaters seem to be drawn to Super Meat Boy especially due to its extreme difficulty, ability to be cheated with custom time stamps because it's on PSV, and the open ended nature of the trophy list makes it so that it is difficult to tell from timestamps. 

I'll just reply to machaesthetic's post to see if I can adress the issues here.

A - I played the game mostly offline, and you can get all trophies that way, so LBs are optional. I see myself on some worlds' LBs like light cotton alley, but not necessarily top 2000 as you say (like here, for example: https://imgur.com/a/Zi5Hssb )

Besides, top 2000s are pretty hard to break in this game. The levels are so short that being just a split second off of the threshold for some LB spot can put you 100s or even 1000s of places away from that spot.

B - It's a common strategy to do levels from hardest to easiest rather than 1-20 in order. I just did them that way, and any time I'd fail, I'd start back at the tougher ones. Level 8 in light cotton alley is very simple, so I left that for last in my personal order, and the very first time I got an ironman run to that point, I completed the lvl for the first time and popped the 2 trophies at once. ( https://imgur.com/a/Ny3DNhz )

C - I already admitted in my previous dispute infamous was cheated. I never tried to dispute that because it was cheated. In this case, it is not. There's a 3 strike rule for that reason. I know I made a mistake by cheating it about 10 years ago when I was around 13, but I haven't repeated it.

D - Team accounts / playing different games at once aren't against leaderboard rules, just look at some of the highest ranked accounts on here for evidence of that. Sure, my brother was playing toy story while I got those trophies, but neither game is cheated, so I don't see the issue

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Let's error on the side of common sense and just assume he's guilty and be done with it...

And I'm sorry PSXtreme, I'm not trying to start any fights here, but let's not err on the side of anything. If this flag was real, there would be a real objective reason behind it, but every argument used to accuse me of cheating SMB has been false / speculation. There's no reason why that should stick.

2 hours ago, Fill_Fill said:

Besides, top 2000s are pretty hard to break in this game.

This is a very strange statement from somebody who has supposedly platinumed the game. Top 2000 and even top 1000-500 for multiple CA stages are a complete joke if you have ironman'ed the stages. There are many stages where you will be running them dozens of times and you will get high leaderboard spots through just completing the level multiple times for ironman. For example, XOXO should have pretty much every single person who has run it a few times for ironman runs to be top 500 or at the very least top 1000, and you are not there. 

That strange statement seems to be at odds with your very low deaths (3.5k is very low for full 100% + all ironmans) and the fact that you did every difficult trophy in the game in 10 days which is extremely fast. This is of course in combination with the 4.5k hidden trophies, history of cheating, and I also think it's funny that it seems like every suspicious list has this "brother" that is playing whenever they are doing a very difficult game (or perhaps they just don't plan their timestamps out carefully enough). 

Unfortunately, there is really just no way to know if someone has cheated, getting 100% game completion is relatively easy, while getting the ironman trophies is extremely difficult. And someone who has given up could easily just cheat these remaining trophies with custom time stamps. I think the flag should be lifted, but I think your several thousand hidden trophies should be unhidden for transparency considering the very abnormal circumstances of the situation and your profile should be examined closely since cheaters seem to rarely ever do it in 1-2 games. 

Personally, based on the circumstances of the situations, I think he purchased someone to do the platinum for him from a third party site, but that isn't technically flaggable or against leaderboard rules unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, machaesthetic said:

This is a very strange statement from somebody who has supposedly platinumed the game. Top 2000 and even top 1000-500 for multiple CA stages are a complete joke if you have ironman'ed the stages. There are many stages where you will be running them dozens of times and you will get high leaderboard spots through just completing the level multiple times for ironman. For example, XOXO should have pretty much every single person who has run it a few times for ironman runs to be top 500 or at the very least top 1000, and you are not there. 

That strange statement seems to be at odds with your very low deaths (3.5k is very low for full 100% + all ironmans) and the fact that you did every difficult trophy in the game in 10 days which is extremely fast. This is of course in combination with the 4.5k hidden trophies, history of cheating, and I also think it's funny that it seems like every suspicious list has this "brother" that is playing whenever they are doing a very difficult game (or perhaps they just don't plan their timestamps out carefully enough). 

Unfortunately, there is really just no way to know if someone has cheated, getting 100% game completion is relatively easy, while getting the ironman trophies is extremely difficult. And someone who has given up could easily just cheat these remaining trophies with custom time stamps. I think the flag should be lifted, but I think your several thousand hidden trophies should be unhidden for transparency considering the very abnormal circumstances of the situation and your profile should be examined closely since cheaters seem to rarely ever do it in 1-2 games. 

Personally, based on the circumstances of the situations, I think he purchased someone to do the platinum for him from a third party site, but that isn't technically flaggable or against leaderboard rules unfortunately. 

That's subjective. Whenever it was a choice in ironman runs, I went for fairly safe strategies rather than the quickest ones. Placing high on LBs wasn't a goal for me, but of course there are also a lot of levels that leave no room for safe play, and you have to run them fast. I only really checked LBs in detail after seeing your first post, but based on that, I was expecting to see more top 2000 placings than I did. So, I don't think they're generally that easy.

I think it's stranger that you rely on these arbitrary standards to help decide what's likely legit or not. It's the first time I see someone mention this "certain specific levels should have a top 2000 time" argument, so it seems to be your thing. 

But regardless, I played mostly offline as I said already, so if anyone thinks that's important, you can give me a list of all these levels that you believe any ironman achiever should have top 2000 on by default, and I'll screenshot my times. I'm sure they'll fit the criteria if it's really that clear cut. Either that, or I can quickly do them all again while playing online to make sure they're recorded.

I know you're not on my side, but you're the one giving constructive criticism here, so you also acknowledge it's just speculation. You have your opinion on some more trivial aspects of this, based on your personal experience with the game. Then everyone is accusing me based on the logic of: "he cheated a game years ago, so from that point onward, he's unable to legitimately complete or be decent at any difficult game". And all of it was started by a false flag made by people who don't know how the trophy they wanted to flag me for actually works.

None of this holds up. There's no facts to prove what people are accusing me of. My SMB is legit, and no one can offer anything besides speculation to argue otherwise. That's all that should matter for this dispute.

51 minutes ago, Fill_Fill said:

But regardless, I played mostly offline as I said already, so if anyone thinks that's important, you can give me a list of all these levels that you believe any ironman achiever should have top 2000 on by default, and I'll screenshot my times. I'm sure they'll fit the criteria if it's really that clear cut. Either that, or I can quickly do them all again while playing online to make sure they're recorded.

That sounds like a hell of a hassle, but it might be the best way to shut this down.  Screenshots might work?  That is of course, unless a flag team member comes around and says it isnt necessary.

Your history has condemned this into a witch hunt it seems...

Ok, thanks for reopening the thread. I talked to birvine, and the reason he gave me for approving this flag was that he has access to some supposed sony data and "sophisticated tools", that gave him info that he can't reveal, which proves this is done with CFW. Again, I'm not trying to start any fights here, but we both know that's not true. 

I get you have a thing against me because I have hidden games, and you want me off the LBS for it, but you can't false flag me on this just to accomplish that. Even if such a tool existed and you had access to it, it wouldn't flag this. I'm 110% confident on it. It would be better for me if it existed, as it would give absolute confirmation of what I'm saying.

Either someone will have to offer proof this is cheated, which no one will, or let me know what evidence I need to provide to have it cleared.