Fill_Fill

Fill_Fill's Dispute

36 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Innocent until proven guilty, if you are willing to accuse a person of cheating, it is up to you to provide all the proof as to why the person cheated the game. The guy who made this dispute has already seemingly attempted to explain the way that he earned the trophies in his dispute.

Nonsense. Last time I checked we weren't in a court of law in one of those countries where that applies.

How many times do we have to go over this?

And, btw., as a sophisticated tool would count a "changed timestamp log" that MMDE and B1rvine have built queries for.

No abuse of Sony employee power yet exactly what B1rvine told the OP it is.

That the cheater removal team does not intend to point out which telltale signs prove CFW usage to them has been explained almost as often as the fact that this is NOT a court of law.

8 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

Nonsense. Last time I checked we weren't in a court of law in one of those countries where that applies.

How many times do we have to go over this?

And, btw., as a sophisticated tool would count a "changed timestamp log" that MMDE and B1rvine have built queries for.

No abuse of Sony employee power yet exactly what B1rvine told the OP it is.

That the cheater removal team does not intend to point out which telltale signs prove CFW usage to them has been explained almost as often as the fact that this is NOT a court of law.

If you're willing to accuse a person of cheating, explain why they cheated rather than leaving that up to the person who makes a dispute. People have earned trophies for over 11 years now, to expect them to remember every trophy they got this long after the trophy system was added to PSN is absurd. For the most part, the proof is in the time stamps of the trophies with the order not being that of a list that looks legit, when the person who is accused of cheating has legit time stamps then it is up to the person who reported them to prove why the trophies are hacked. An example of a person having legit time stamps but still hacking the game and it being provable would be something like Killzone 2 which had a weekly leaderboard trophy requirement, if there was evidence of the person not being ranked on the leaderboard in the week they got the trophy, that is evidence to keep them flagged. It makes people question the honesty of the flagging team or people who report trophies if instead of providing evidence as to how a person cheated, they simply say "it's up to you to prove how you did it legit". It should only be up to the person to prove they did it legit if their time stamps aren't legit. It corrupts the flagging system to say “you’re staying flagged because you use CFW but we’re using methods that we can’t explain here”. 

Edited by Sergen

The problem with your whole issue is that the OP has been caught and convicted twice prior, quickly hid multiple titles that other members stupidly called out publicly before reporting and now has been accused of CFW by a respected individual of the staff. 

If there is any weight, it's on the OP's shoulders to prove without a shadow of a doubt that these are false. We've gone well past the stage where you're innocent until proven guilty.We're now in the sentencing phase where they either get probation or sentenced to 20 years of hard labor.

Just now, PSXtreme_ said:

The problem with your whole issue is that the OP has been caught and convicted twice prior, quickly hid multiple titles that other members stupidly called out publicly before reporting and now has been accused of CFW by a respected individual of the staff. 

If there is any weight, it's on the OP's shoulders to prove without a shadow of a doubt that these are false. We've gone well past the stage where you're innocent until proven guilty.We're now in the sentencing phase where they either get probation or sentenced to 20 years of hard labor.

The flagging should be kept strictly to the games that are proven rather than selecting games that people suspect them of cheating just because of their reputation for trophy difficulty. When I made a post in a previous Super Meat Boy dispute stating that leaderboards for a single player game shouldn’t be considered as evidence to flag a game when the person who was flagged had a reason of “I checked all the leaderboards and they weren’t on them”, the person who flagged it messaged all the people who liked my post to send them a TLDR about other games the person cheated without once mentioning evidence that was specific to Super Meat Boy. Keep the flagging to the games where it is proven they cheated rather than targeting games unrelated to the ones that they’re flagged for. 

4.5k hidden trophies is definitely strange, but it's significantly more suspicious when he hid them after users literally called him out (but unfortunately never reported in time) for cheating multiple games in a previous dispute for CFW cheating. Which is funny because he claims he only claimed he cheated on one game.

He has dozens of games with 3-8 year gaps where he went back and finished up multiple incomplete games in the span of a couple days (which is very commmon with CFW cheaters since you can't change the original timestamps of earlier trophies if they are already synced to PSNP).

He keeps saying he wants absolutely definitive proof of cheating, when there is no way to absolutely definitively prove someone as cheating if the timestamps are not out of order or changed after being submitted.  How cheaters are typically found is:
1) they cheated in multiple games but only slipped up the timestamps in a few games
2) they don't appear on in-game leaderboards
3) their statements aren't consistent and indicate lack of knowledge of the game
4) their trophy log is inconsistent (multiple trophies earned simultaneously among different games can be teams but is also a frequent sign of shoddy timestamps)

He ticks all of these boxes. 

By themselves, each of these circumstances (well, except for hiding 4.5k trophies after being explicitly called out for CFW cheating is just unacceptable and there is no defense for that) are explainable, but as a whole, it points to there being multiple CFW cheated games on the account, hidden and public. If he wants to prove us wrong, it is as simple as unhiding the games he was accused of cheating on (at least 3) in the prior thread that he quickly hid before reports were filed. 

At this point I don't believe there is any chance at all that he completed this game (or the others) legitimately, and at best he is convincing us that he simply purchased someone to earn it for him rather than just cheating it directly through CFW. 

Also I think it's pretty funny that he had his buddies rep his posts to try to give credibility to his statements. 

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

The flagging should be kept strictly to the games that are proven rather than selecting games that people suspect them of cheating just because of their reputation for trophy difficulty. When I made a post in a previous Super Meat Boy dispute stating that leaderboards for a single player game shouldn’t be considered as evidence to flag a game when the person who was flagged had a reason of “I checked all the leaderboards and they weren’t on them”, the person who flagged it messaged all the people who liked my post to send them a TLDR about other games the person cheated without once mentioning evidence that was specific to Super Meat Boy. Keep the flagging to the games where it is proven they cheated rather than targeting games unrelated to the ones that they’re flagged for. 

I don't get why you are in every thread like this advocating for people who have previous flags for CFW cheating... this isn't the SOCOM and FUEL save that thousands of people did, this is actual CFW cheating and he hid other games after it was mentioned in the thread. There is a reason there is a three flag rule. Typically people who cheat (outside of autopoppers) are not caught for every single game they cheat, so if there is a handful of games they cheated, there is likely more cheated games where the timestamps are inconclusive since people rarely ever cheat just one or two times (especially when it comes to CFW custom time stamps).

Edited by machaesthetic

I seem to have gotten lost in all these accusations, but can someone clarify for me please: if we leave out his past history, is there anything actually wrong with the timestamps for this game that suggest its cheated?

OP has added timestamps in with past dates via CFW.  One example:

As of May 17th 2013, he had 58th trophies with "Making the Rounds". The same trophy, "Making the Rounds" is now the 61st trophy unlocked. 

His hidden games (which I can see btw) are riddled with cheats. He doesn't belong on the leaderboard...

Nor the site tbh. CFW users are removed.

zrGLYaR.png

NuwFkSw.png

Edited by B1rvine

3 hours ago, B1rvine said:

OP has added timestamps in with past dates via CFW.  One example:

As of May 17th 2013, he had 58th trophies with "Making the Rounds". The same trophy, "Making the Rounds" is now the 61st trophy unlocked. 

His hidden games (which I can see btw) are riddled with cheats. He doesn't belong on the leaderboard...

Nor the site tbh. CFW users are removed.

zrGLYaR.png

NuwFkSw.png

well if that’s the case then use this method on my PS4 game for example: walking dead PS4

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9619-the-walking-dead-the-telltale-definitive-series/Fill_Fill

I’ve complete episode 2 while playing offline, but didn’t sync, then from the other PS4 I’ve completed episode 3 while I’m online so it got synced here also in the website without the trophies of episode 2 until I had to sync them from the previous PS4, so maybe I timestamp that also?

GTA V PS4 also

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3147-grand-theft-auto-v/Fill_Fill

And many other ps4 games

but why did you choose BO2? Is it because it’s in PS3?

Black ops 2 was here from 2013, No I don’t remember me playing on 2 PS3 because it was years ago, but I’m sure that the trophies were the same, is it because I came back to the game to finish the last trophy ?

Also is there any rule in the site that says user can’t hide non flagged games?

The false flag for SMB is still in my profile regarding the trophy which people said that it can be done like that

Edited by Fill_Fill

3 hours ago, Fill_Fill said:

why did you choose BO2?

None of that other stuff is relevant or similar. I chose BO2 because it's a commonly cheated, and you had the telltale signs, which proved accurate. For the record, have you (or anyone using your account) ever used CFW to unlock trophies on this account, and displayed them on PSNP for any period of time? 

Edited by B1rvine

6 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

None of that other stuff is relevant or similar. I chose BO2 because it's a commonly cheated, and you had the telltale signs, which proved accurate. For the record, have you (or anyone using your account) ever used CFW to unlock trophies on this account, and displayed them on PSNP for any period of time? 

Nope, they’re similar, I have games that on PS3 & PS4 with the same situation, You choose BO2 because it commonly cheated? So you’ll include me in every common cheated games because I have hidden trophies? Don’t you say you have access to Sony Data or whatever, Then you can see my time play in that game, or leaderboard, 

And for SMB for still not removing my flag, isn’t that breaking the rules?