Why is this plat Ultra Rare?

DEI2EK

• 3 months later...
On 22-1-2020 at 6:27 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Going to start it today, since they have postponed FF VII and Cyberpunk, I'm doing for the first time after 11 and a real backlog cleanup lol

Hope I'm able to do it

A good tip is to play the first run as normal, without guides. And mind map in your head the arena part just over half game, taking it slow.

Play your second run with a collectible guide by hand (you might just missed 1 or 2 in your first run, cause they are not that hard to find).

Play your "expert no death" run right after your second playtrough. Remember that you only need to focus kill the special zombies if needed,

the rest you can always run away from to checkpoint. And the wooden bat is your best friend to shove them all away. Save your ammo for the bigger mobs.

And watch a speedrun video on youtube, as you can skip alot of mobs if done correctly and complete the game in less than 2 hours.

And you can save on expert by sleeping in your bed, upload your save to the cloud if you think you will die in the next part, so you can just reload it.

MAKE SURE you quit the game as soon as you die so it won't get saved. 

I enjoyed the game on Wii U, and enjoyed it on PS4 because it's pretty straight forward if you now how to handle multiple zombies (aka kill one and run, repeat)

Edited by Drajkoh
  • Like 2

On 16.10.2019 at 9:17 PM, Jason-d-b said:

PS Plus, not a good game, and the Survival playthrough is one hit and you start over. Can't remember exactly, but I'm fairly sure you couldn't save on the survival playthrough which made it tough(ish). 

I got the :platinum: in November 2018 at least back then you could save on highest difficulty and create a backup on a flash drive or in the cloud :) ... that's what i used to go through, i saved after every main objective was completed...

@ topic

The game was part of ps+, many don't like it and you have to do 3 playthroughs. For me the first one on Normal difficulty was the hardest part as you have to get to know the game, the 2nd on highest diffculty was a bit easier as i knew how to run through the game and grinding kills until 2k points is easy in this mode as you only have one hero you're allowed anyway...

• 1 month later...

Its a really boring game after completing it once. I haven’t had any bug issues. I assume the percentage is low because on the hardest difficulty you may not get hit once or you have to start completely over, there are no saves so you have to do this in one run. Unlocking the hard difficulty trophy doesn’t let the easy and normal trophy unlock so you have to play the game three times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 0:27 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Going to start it today, since they have postponed FF VII and Cyberpunk, I'm doing for the first time after 11 and a real backlog cleanup lol

Hope I'm able to do it

I see you didn't make much progress lmao

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Still I like it, coming from someone having huge trouble to finish it xD

I liked this game too!, yeah, it's not the greatest game out there but i definitely enjoyed my time with it, and it's an easy UR platinum imo.

The worse thing as you said, is that you have to finish the game 3 times.

• Like 2

I got platinum in this game 2 years ago. It was not that hard if you read the guide before playing and saved your progress on a usb stick from time to time. The most annoying part was, as already mentioned, to replay it three times. 

As a game in the zombie genre there are surely less entertaining games out there. Zombi is totally okay.