Why is this plat Ultra Rare?

DEI2EK

• 1 month later...

Ik this thread has been beaten to death, but heres my somewhat original 2 cents. The game is realistically probably a 8-9% plat, but because of the fact that its a ps-plus, isnt a very good game, and difficulty doesnt stack its about 3.5%. For anyone whos looking to go for it, if you are somebody who likes to have a game to just grind with the audio off while you watch a movie (or something else) like me, than this game is perfect, because the flaws of the game are overlooked while you are mindlessly consuming it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had about 10 kills left for the 200 kills, then (I can't remember how, but it happened) I died for the first time in the game, and ultimately lost motivation to continue playing it. I will get back to it at some point. It isn't that terrible a game, but it is a boring list to go through. Only people who can handle multiple playthroughs of something can really finish this no problem. Otherwise, it is a chore

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 9:21 PM, Donath02 said:

Im seeing mixed answers so can anybody confirm if you can save on survival difficulty and upload your save game to the cloud and reload if you die?

Absolutely yes, I have just earned the platinum. On Survival you can save and do a backup or upload to the cloud (actually, I recommend it a lot to play calmer)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The dull atmosphere actually makes it horrifying to play. Had to play music in the background to take it easier. Eventually got a bug in which my survivor got killed in an unreachable zone which basically means I had to start over, so I left it halfway. However, I'm still decided to finish it one day.

Edited by shika99bul
quick fix

• 3 months later...

Holy crap guys, you were not lying. This game manages to be unfun and frustrating in almost every possible way.

• Being confused about where to go, unreliable GPS and getting lost all the time.
  • Dark corridor, dark corridor, grey area, dark corridor, grey area, can't see shit, dark corridor, grey area...
  • You physically meet only one or (debatably) two human NPC throughout the whole game. That's it. This makes for a lifeless and dull experience.
  • Guns feel so weak and ammo is so scarce you end up meleeing all the time. This makes the half-assed gun crafting system completely forgettable.
  • There are no checkpoints and you can only save your game on rare occasions, even on easy.
  • Character is painfully slow. When running, he has the speed and endurance of a 70-year old cigarette addict.
  • Spawning as another character when dying is interesting. Being thrown back to your last save location and having to backtrack is tedious, though.
  • Killing zombies just doesn't feel satisfying. You can’t even stealth kill from behind so you just end up bashing their head repeatedly. Dealing the final blow to a downed zombie with R2 is unreliable : even when prompted, it will only work if the zombie lies a certain way and you're perfectly positioned.
  • As others have said, resetting kill count for trophies every time you die... Who the hell thought this was a good idea ?
  • And, yeah... 3 playthroughs ! ?

If you've ever experienced the pure joy of going through Dead Island or Dying Light, for the love of God do not touch this piece of garbage with a 10-foot pole.

Edited by JeManquedHygiene
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I stopped playing because while I don't think the game is awful, I really wasn't enjoying being unable to find where I'm going without a guide because everything literally looks the same. 

I might go back for this one before the year is over though. I'm trying to finish as many trophies as I can before I get to 100 games played.