DEI2EK

Why is this plat Ultra Rare?

42 posts in this topic

I played my second and 3rd run together from safe to safe, it was more enjoyable

loved this game. i believe it was free for ps plus so those games usually get more rarity sometimes because a massive amount of people download it

Ik this thread has been beaten to death, but heres my somewhat original 2 cents. The game is realistically probably a 8-9% plat, but because of the fact that its a ps-plus, isnt a very good game, and difficulty doesnt stack its about 3.5%. For anyone whos looking to go for it, if you are somebody who likes to have a game to just grind with the audio off while you watch a movie (or something else) like me, than this game is perfect, because the flaws of the game are overlooked while you are mindlessly consuming it. 

I had about 10 kills left for the 200 kills, then (I can't remember how, but it happened) I died for the first time in the game, and ultimately lost motivation to continue playing it. I will get back to it at some point. It isn't that terrible a game, but it is a boring list to go through. Only people who can handle multiple playthroughs of something can really finish this no problem. Otherwise, it is a chore

Im seeing mixed answers so can anybody confirm if you can save on survival difficulty and upload your save game to the cloud and reload if you die?

On 3/3/2021 at 9:21 PM, Donath02 said:

Im seeing mixed answers so can anybody confirm if you can save on survival difficulty and upload your save game to the cloud and reload if you die?

Absolutely yes, I have just earned the platinum. On Survival you can save and do a backup or upload to the cloud (actually, I recommend it a lot to play calmer)

3 playthroughs. and its boring (at least after the first playthrough) and buggy.

Edited by XTC-Krieger

To me the game was alrightish it could of been much much worse. I mean I played far worse like dawn of fear and welcome to hanwell.

The writing was on the wall. I read this thread before playing it and though "no way it's that bad". Honestly, this is probably the only game on my account that I truly hate.

The games fine, nothing special. Dark as shit and impossible to see though at points.

The game is a bucket of sh**

I played it on wiiu and Xbox. This game is probably the reason the Wii U failed. 

For me it was the 3 playthroughs, it's not a game i want to play again let alone 3. I will only play a game again if i really like it, and even then it will probably be a long time before i do. 

It's just a bad game, had to basically force myself to finish the game 3 times and by the 3rd I was ready to never see that game again.