Is the Austrian DLC compatible with German main game?

Solid-Fisch

Hey guys,

there is a DLC for a game that I like to buy. The game is Sniper Elite 3, the DLC is hunt for the grey wolf. I own the German main game but this dlc is unfortunately not available in Germany. I have a second account in Austria and the DLC is available there. My question is: will the Austrian DLC work with the German main game? 

2 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Is the German version the same as the EU version? 

Not 100% sure. If I search for the game here on psnprofiles it says there is only one version of it in Europe, simply the EU version. However, back when I boght the ultimate edition with all DLC this particular DLC was not part of the ulimate version. I think it probably is because of Hitler is included there. But I want my game 100% and of course also shout this MF. 

7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Anyway, if it's possible to confirm if the BLES code of your version is the same as the EU version, do it (dlc and games are matched with that cose, BLES is the initial for PlayStation EU game codes). 

Can you lead me where to find the BLES code? I own the game digitally.

I don't know, sometimes the psn store mentions them, others it doesn't. 

But from what I saw at GameFAQs game info, this game only has 1 EU version (5 releases, Disc and digital for EU and for Australia, and a 5th for the Ultimate edition), so it should be the same as the German, and as you said, probably that specific DLC wasn't allowed to be released in Germany due to anything related to Hitler/Nazism).