Around the Globe progress tracking?

orzelek25

18 minutes ago, Djeheuty said:

That’s a great method, you can do other things instead of driving in circles for 80 hours.

I just got one DNF out of 8 tries, that’s because the car spun and was driving the track in reverse, it may happen occasionally.

Cool. I always watch it for a lap or 2 to make sure the car is always going near enough same path. Takes me longer rubberbanding the r2 button without it flying off more than anything lol

3 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Cool. I always watch it for a lap or 2 to make sure the car is always going near enough same path. Takes me longer rubberbanding the r2 button without it flying off more than anything lol

Why u just not banding it before you start the Event? Makes it a lot easier to handle. 

The DNF happend, because i may hit the Stick once or so. But a DNF happens from time to time. Guess it is just the programmig of the game and how it reacts to the bumping from time to time. But i buy that for actually doing Nothing. As Long as there is no easier and faster way to get this it is the method to go besides driving 80+ Hours in circles :-D. I think the 75mph part is selfexplaining. 

1 hour ago, Schwarz88 said:

Why u just not banding it before you start the Event? Makes it a lot easier to handle. 

The DNF happend, because i may hit the Stick once or so. But a DNF happens from time to time. Guess it is just the programmig of the game and how it reacts to the bumping from time to time. But i buy that for actually doing Nothing. As Long as there is no easier and faster way to get this it is the method to go besides driving 80+ Hours in circles :-D. I think the 75mph part is selfexplaining. 

I do band it before the race starts but its hard to get that dam band around the controller sometimes without it flying off lol. 

I agree tho bout it taking longer but less effort. Fantastic theres finally a way to boost this

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I do band it before the race starts but its hard to get that dam band around the controller sometimes without it flying off lol. 

I agree tho bout it taking longer but less effort. Fantastic theres finally a way to boost this

Take 4 rubberbands, fix them Right between the right stick and the square button, cross all 4 like you want to have an 8. Get them over the Right handholder, press the R2 Bumper and fix them in the small gap that opens at the top of the Bumper when u press em. Works for me perfect.

12 hours ago, Schwarz88 said:

Take 4 rubberbands, fix them Right between the right stick and the square button, cross all 4 like you want to have an 8. Get them over the Right handholder, press the R2 Bumper and fix them in the small gap that opens at the top of the Bumper when u press em. Works for me perfect.

Never thought about fixing it in the gap of the r2 button. Ive had instences when ive checked it after like an hour and the band as slipped off the r2 button. I saw a video which reminded me how i did it getting the autobarmy trophy on gt6.

Ive done some quick workings out and each 99 lap race is around 253 miles and im around 2,600 miles driven so about 86 99 lap races which isnt as bad as i thought

Edit. Im sure it went down tho because i thought i had 2,400 because i was thinking only 10x more miles and then did a 50 lap race and then looked and it was around 2,300. Must have got it wrong and must have had around 2,200 miles before a 50 lap race

Edited by dannyswfc9

Well damn. Congrats on finding an easier method to do this trophy! I've still been doing it the old fashioned way haha.

After completing the DLC trophies, I worked out that if I wanted to get the trophy by the end of the month, I needed to play the game approx 3 hours a day I think it was. Some days I did more, some days I did less. The last two days I did more, with yesterday being about 4 hours and today around 5 hours. But after so long, I finally got the Platinum! ?

I can now finally leave this game! That is unless they add any more DLC trophies haha. ?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Well damn. Congrats on finding an easier method to do this trophy! I've still been doing it the old fashioned way haha.

After completing the DLC trophies, I worked out that if I wanted to get the trophy by the end of the month, I needed to play the game approx 3 hours a day I think it was. Some days I did more, some days I did less. The last two days I did more, with yesterday being about 4 hours and today around 5 hours. But after so long, I finally got the Platinum! 1f604.png

I can now finally leave this game! That is unless they add any more DLC trophies haha. 1f605.png

You put us all to shame. Thats fantastic work when as racing games go it isnt the best. Congrats on your well earned plat

• Like 1

On 28.4.2020 at 10:31 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

You put us all to shame. Thats fantastic work when as racing games go it isnt the best. Congrats on your well earned plat

Haha the only gamer that'll me put to shame is the one who completed the whole weapon-chamber in Warhammer 40k Space-Marine without boosting :-D.

I guess finding the Bugatti to be 'the car' to boost this, it's the cars way of saying 'sorry' to all of us who suffered through that Super License test 5 in Gran Turismo 6!

Edited by TheGoaler
Spelling

3 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

I guess finding the Bugatti to be 'the car' to boost this, it's the cars way of saying 'sorry' to all of us who suffered through that Super License test 5 in Gran Turismo 6!

It seems like the Super Modified Nissan Skyline is a better way to boost this. I am trying this for the 99 laps Right now, he does faster lap time than the Bugatti lapping around 1.19 About 8 seconds a lap faster. But i am still trying to figure it out if he stays in line for a whole 99 laps with such good lap times

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schwarz88 said:

It seems like the Super Modified Nissan Skyline is a better way to boost this. I am trying this for the 99 laps Right now, he does faster lap time than the Bugatti lapping around 1.19 About 8 seconds a lap faster. But i am still trying to figure it out if he stays in line for a whole 99 laps with such good lap times

It works but you have to Change a bit on the springs of the car. Change the Settings one to the left to "soft" on every Option in Tuning. So the car pushes itself back to the wall by the end of every straight and will never leave the track. Maybe slows the time von 130 to 132 minutes down, but it is still faster than the Bugatti and a save method as well. If there are any more Question About the method feel free to write me

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Schwarz88 said:

It works but you have to Change a bit on the springs of the car. Change the Settings one to the left to "soft" on every Option in Tuning. So the car pushes itself back to the wall by the end of every straight and will never leave the track. Maybe slows the time von 130 to 132 minutes down, but it is still faster than the Bugatti and a save method as well. If there are any more Question About the method feel free to write me

Ive done gear ratio all the way to tge right, every soft setting to the left and the bottom one left as it is in the middle and the car got stuck after 9 laps. What setting do you do for the bottom one (brakes i think it is)

3 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Ive done gear ratio all the way to tge right, every soft setting to the left and the bottom one left as it is in the middle and the car got stuck after 9 laps. What setting do you do for the bottom one (brakes i think it is)

Did you set them "one to the left" as i mentioned or completely?

16 minutes ago, Schwarz88 said:

Holy crap, i read your message wrong lol. I will try that. Thank you by the way, i might actually get a plat that i never thought i would get

You also said on the other thread gear ratio maxed out but i am getting faster lap times with gear ratio all the way to the left. 1.21

Edited by dannyswfc9

On 5/4/2020 at 0:29 AM, waltdisneypixar said:

A cookie for the fastest

Its not a boast post thread pal, its a thread to help each other out on the quickest way to grind this shitty trophy

On 5/4/2020 at 0:05 AM, Schwarz88 said:

I got a dsq for some reason. Never had that with the bugatti ?

Edited by dannyswfc9

Just now, dannyswfc9 said:

Its not a boast post thread pal, its a thread to help each other out on the quickest way to grind this shitty trophy

I know and i have thanked you all

It was an encouragement nothing else

P. S. Anyone up for a guide while rubberbanding?

• 1 month later...
On 03/05/2020 at 6:26 PM, Schwarz88 said:

It seems like the Super Modified Nissan Skyline is a better way to boost this. I am trying this for the 99 laps Right now, he does faster lap time than the Bugatti lapping around 1.19 About 8 seconds a lap faster. But i am still trying to figure it out if he stays in line for a whole 99 laps with such good

So ths best method is 1.19?

Edited by waltdisneypixar

7 hours ago, waltdisneypixar said:

I am using bugatti with  almost 1:29 a lap

Anyone about that time?

Hi dude. Ive used one of ferraris mentioned in the other thread and the super modified skyline but neither worked for me.

I used the bugatti for 99 percent of this trophy and only it only messed up once right at the start of boosting it. (Elastic band must have gone wrong). 

I was getting average lap times of around 1.27 - 1.28. Gave me a 99 lap race of around 143 minutes so your not far off.

Good luck it took took me about a month but worth it in the end

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Hi dude. Ive used one of ferraris mentioned in the other thread and the super modified skyline but neither worked for me.

I used the bugatti for 99 percent of this trophy and only it only messed up once right at the start of boosting it. (Elastic band must have gone wrong). 

I was getting average lap times of around 1.27 - 1.28. Gave me a 99 lap race of around 143 minutes so your not far off.

Good luck it took took me about a month but worth it in the end

Same. Skyline didn't make it. Had to buy season 3. Time now is 1.27 1.28 too.  Let's burn the ps4. Ps5 is out soon lol

38 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Same. Skyline didn't make it. Had to buy season 3. Time now is 1.27 1.28 too.  Let's burn the ps4. Ps5 is out soon lol

Yeah i was worried my ps4 was gonna grow legs and think f#ck this im off with all works its had to do lol. Ye thats one downside with the bugatti you gotta buy season 3 but the trophies are decent