New Vita update has messed up cross buy?

BEANO_BRFC

So since the new Vita update came in 2 days ago I've bought 2 Cross buy games on the ps4 store, Habroxia and Word Wheel by POWGI. When I've gone onto the Vita store to download that version the option to download doesn't even appear. Has this happened to anyone else? 

I recently bought Clair for the PS4/Vita (store via PC) & it showed up fine on both console for me. I updated my Vita just before downloading it too. If both the games are from the same company, it's most likely something they screwed up on their end, so you'll probably have to contact them or PSN support. :hmm:

• 8 months later...
On 17/10/2019 at 10:35 AM, BEANO_BRFC said:

So since the new Vita update came in 2 days ago I've bought 2 Cross buy games on the ps4 store, Habroxia and Word Wheel by POWGI. When I've gone onto the Vita store to download that version the option to download doesn't even appear. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Any resolve on this? 
The same is happening for foxyland 2 and paradox soul. I can search for the game but no download option on the vita. They are not in my download list either