Expert Marksman Trophy Video

Not sure if there is a better strategy available but this is now I got it. Did this in the infinity region on Astrolabe Beach. Hope this helps. I highly recommend using flashbangs to get the enemies 

Also in case anyone is curious I am using a M82 Sniper Rifle with the Sharpshooter class

This clip was recorded straight from my ps4 which is why the trophy won't appear, but I got it once I did this

Edited by Oreo-_-Milkshake

13 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

You have to have upgrades for this, right?

No, you can even be Assault Class to do it. No need to be Sharpshooter and using his special skill.

Just take a TAC50 or G28 that have the longest zoom (sorry I don't remember how it's called the optical zoom) and it's done, you can even do it with Sniper Rifles that have gear score 25-30 right at the beginning of the game, it's just a headshot

On 10/25/2019 at 6:11 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

No, you can even be Assault Class to do it. No need to be Sharpshooter and using his special skill.

Just take a TAC50 or G28 that have the longest zoom (sorry I don't remember how it's called the optical zoom) and it's done, you can even do it with Sniper Rifles that have gear score 25-30 right at the beginning of the game, it's just a headshot

Yep what he said. You don't have to use sharpshooter and the special skill. I only used it just to make sure I wouldn't miss my shots