Climbing the ladder still possible?

jorritje87

On 10/17/2019 at 3:48 PM, jorritje87 said:

Hi all, 

After a few weeks of fifa 20 I decided to tackle the last missing trophy in fifa 19.

The problem is... 

I am in division 4 atm but trophy is not popping... Any explanations? 

Have you qualified directly to Division 04 after your first 5 qualification matches? What was your history during them?

Because the trophy only pops when you reach D4, if you got qualified to D3 and dropped to D4, you'll need to drop to D5 and then go up again to D4 and the trophy should pop.

• 4 months later...

I'm in the same situation. I was in Division 5 before, haven't played for a year, logged back in and now I'm in Division 4 and the trophy isn't popping. I won a game in Div 4 and still nothing. Do I have to drop and go back up?

On 17/10/2019 at 7:48 PM, jorritje87 said:

Hi all, 

After a few weeks of fifa 20 I decided to tackle the last missing trophy in fifa 19.

The problem is... 

I am in division 4 atm but trophy is not popping... Any explanations? 

So apparently if you got moved up to Division 4 in the update, you have to relegate to Division 5 and promote again, which is crazy. I had to lose 11 games in a row to drop to 1160 points. I'm now trying to climb to 1250. Won 3 in a row and got to 1247 and then just lost 4-3 to a team of full icons. This ain't fun :(

• 1 month later...
On 16/3/2020 at 4:06 PM, Tigerhull92 said:

So apparently if you got moved up to Division 4 in the update, you have to relegate to Division 5 and promote again, which is crazy. I had to lose 11 games in a row to drop to 1160 points. I'm now trying to climb to 1250. Won 3 in a row and got to 1247 and then just lost 4-3 to a team of full icons. This ain't fun :(

Delete your team and make a new one and do the boost qualify method

• 4 months later...