Version 1.01 is out and added a new trophy

3 minutes ago, AerisFlowerGirl said:

So in order to get this trophy you have to play the entire pile of crap an additional time?

Sadly yeah, unless the game is just a continued garbage pile and you get the trophy earlier and I didn't just unlock for me until the end. At least post patch the load times/controls are more responsive and it should speed the last run up for you? idk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

So, is this a free DLC? Does it come with the v1.01 update or do you need to download it separately from the store?

Its free and automatically added in the update.

1 hour ago, AerisFlowerGirl said:

Thanks for the response. I might as well go ahead and get this torture over with.

The game truly isn't that bad.Actually very charming and the trophy is 8 minutes in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DylanWhite86 said:

Sadly yeah, unless the game is just a continued garbage pile and you get the trophy earlier and I didn't just unlock for me until the end. At least post patch the load times/controls are more responsive and it should speed the last run up for you? idk

The trophy/achievement is directly after the trophy/achievement "I could be me I could be you", which is under 10 minutes in. 

6 hours ago, rolldogg187 said:

The game truly isn't that bad.Actually very charming and the trophy is 8 minutes in.

Honestly, behind a game called Scalextric (also known as TRAX in the US with its own list), this is probably the 2nd worst game I've ever played. Maybe 3rd behind Maximum Football 18.

Edited by PhantomFear94

9 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

I mean, you don't have to play it again.

Cries in completionist

8 hours ago, rolldogg187 said:

Everyone has their own opinions. I absolutely hated the game. I got stuck on the rabbit level for nearly 45 minutes because I accidentally jumped out of bounds, thinking I was going the right way. The controls and graphics were so bad that I had no clue where to go and had to actually look up a walkthrough. Also that monster truck sequence, randomly in there for no reason. Lastly, I played the game on Xbox One, who does not have a could save feature, meaning I had to two full playthroughs of this game.

I am happy to report that I also got the [achievement] about 10 minutes in. Closed app and deleted immediately. I'm pretty sure this is my least favorite game of all time, maybe only outplayed by the Lego Bionicle game on Xbox 360.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Re-downloading the game took me longer than unlocking this pointless trophy.

How is this game 12Gb?! I just deleted Detroit, which was 45Gb and is packed with hours and hours of truly amazing, hyper detailed graphics/video, whereas this game... Well, it does not.

• 1 year later...