Beltholders as of 18/10/19.

MiloFPS

The 10 year anniversary of this game was 4 months ago but anyway:

HW: World-o-Greatest (an alt of French-o-sugar, RedRoses95 etc.)

MW: NotADefenderFNR4 (an alt of I don't know who)

LW: HardyBoy1US (his alt)

Just giving everyone an update.

One question: Anyone have any history fighting these people, when they go online, how long they've been fighting? I know jeanmi got demolished by French. I never like to say never.

Also I know people like to trash jeanmi but I don't think he holds the belts anymore. 

Keep the abuse down to a minimum please. I hate to start these threads but I need to know there doesn't have to be a PSN blackout to change things. 

Mods: Please lock this thread when it turns into a predictable shitshow. 

Edited by MiloFPS

28 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

The 10 year anniversary of this game was 4 months ago but anyway:

HW: World-o-Greatest (an alt of French-o-sugar, RedRoses95 etc.)

MW: NotADefenderFNR4 (an alt of I don't know who)

LW: HardyBoy1US (his alt)

Just giving everyone an update.

One question: Anyone have any history fighting these people, when they go online, how long they've been fighting? I know jeanmi got demolished by French. I never like to say never.

Also I know people like to trash jeanmi but I don't think he holds the belts anymore. 

Keep the abuse down to a minimum please. I hate to start these threads but I need to know there doesn't have to be a PSN blackout to change things. 

I do apologise for not taking care of the matter personally. 

I actually moved to a different country and I didn't bring my PS3s' with me, but the second I buy some of them here I will continue holding LW and MW again instead of my very good friend. 

At this point I would like to give a big shoutout to TheRealHardyBoy1 for keeping the tyranny alive ❤️. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I actually moved to a different country and I didn't bring my PS3s' with me, but the second I buy some of them here I will continue holding LW and MW again instead of my very good friend. 

At this point I would like to give a big shoutout to TheRealHardyBoy1 for keeping the tyranny alive 2764.png

*grabs popcorn*

1 hour ago, Jeanmi96 said:

At this point I would like to give a big shoutout to TheRealHardyBoy1 for keeping the tyranny alive 2764.png

Well I do hope you’re settling in well. When I last moved, I packed games in a box that I never played again. Don’t make the mistake I did of forgetting about some good games. 

12 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

Well I do hope you’re settling in well. When I last moved, I packed games in a box that I never played again. Don’t make the mistake I did of forgetting about some good games. 

Thank you so much, it's going quite well. 

Yeah, I have plenty of them that are still sitting on the shelf. 

I knew this plat was a shitshow to begin with...but people are spending money to get a hold of a belt just for the trophy? oh and yeah...

4 hours ago, MiloFPS said:

Image result for ahh shit here we go again low res

• Like 1