MiloFPS

Beltholders as of 18/10/19.

8 posts in this topic

The 10 year anniversary of this game was 4 months ago but anyway:

HW: World-o-Greatest (an alt of French-o-sugar, RedRoses95 etc.)

MW: NotADefenderFNR4 (an alt of I don't know who)

LW: HardyBoy1US (his alt)

 

Just giving everyone an update.

One question: Anyone have any history fighting these people, when they go online, how long they've been fighting? I know jeanmi got demolished by French. I never like to say never.

Also I know people like to trash jeanmi but I don't think he holds the belts anymore. 

Keep the abuse down to a minimum please. I hate to start these threads but I need to know there doesn't have to be a PSN blackout to change things. 

Mods: Please lock this thread when it turns into a predictable shitshow. 

Edited by MiloFPS
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

The 10 year anniversary of this game was 4 months ago but anyway:

HW: World-o-Greatest (an alt of French-o-sugar, RedRoses95 etc.)

MW: NotADefenderFNR4 (an alt of I don't know who)

LW: HardyBoy1US (his alt)

 

Just giving everyone an update.

One question: Anyone have any history fighting these people, when they go online, how long they've been fighting? I know jeanmi got demolished by French. I never like to say never.

Also I know people like to trash jeanmi but I don't think he holds the belts anymore. 

Keep the abuse down to a minimum please. I hate to start these threads but I need to know there doesn't have to be a PSN blackout to change things. 

Mods: Please lock this thread when it turns into a predictable shitshow. 

I do apologise for not taking care of the matter personally. 

 

I actually moved to a different country and I didn't bring my PS3s' with me, but the second I buy some of them here I will continue holding LW and MW again instead of my very good friend. 

 

At this point I would like to give a big shoutout to TheRealHardyBoy1 for keeping the tyranny alive ❤️. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I do apologise for not taking care of the matter personally. 

 

I actually moved to a different country and I didn't bring my PS3s' with me, but the second I buy some of them here I will continue holding LW and MW again instead of my very good friend. 

 

At this point I would like to give a big shoutout to TheRealHardyBoy1 for keeping the tyranny alive 2764.png

*grabs popcorn*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeanmi96 said:

I do apologise for not taking care of the matter personally. 

 

I actually moved to a different country and I didn't bring my PS3s' with me, but the second I buy some of them here I will continue holding LW and MW again instead of my very good friend. 

 

At this point I would like to give a big shoutout to TheRealHardyBoy1 for keeping the tyranny alive 2764.png

Well I do hope you’re settling in well. When I last moved, I packed games in a box that I never played again. Don’t make the mistake I did of forgetting about some good games. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really need a new Fight Night installment, at least with the PS5.

 

Fond memories of knocking fools out in Fight Night Round 3, Round 4, and my favorite Fight Night Champion.

 

The UFC games are ok but just don’t do it for me.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how much does one have to pay these days to get the trophies? When I got them on my previous account it was around $50 each.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

Well I do hope you’re settling in well. When I last moved, I packed games in a box that I never played again. Don’t make the mistake I did of forgetting about some good games. 

Thank you so much, it's going quite well. 

 

 

 

Yeah, I have plenty of them that are still sitting on the shelf. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew this plat was a shitshow to begin with...but people are spending money to get a hold of a belt just for the trophy? oh and yeah...

 

4 hours ago, MiloFPS said:

Mods: Please lock this thread when it turns into a predictable shitshow. 

 

Image result for ahh shit here we go again low res

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.