Perfect Platinum Walkthrough in under 3 hours

optimusmart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank You so much! got plat in about 4 hours  or so. WONDERFUL guide, easy to follow, perfect directions! although took me about hour to find bandits pass cause somehow missed it early in your guide and had to search till i found it LOL but thanks again. if my friends need any advice ill send them to your guide :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11.11.2019 at 4:06 PM, Optinooby said:

Glad to help buddy ;)

Let me know how it goes using the guide if ya dont mind

Very awesone guide, i think i needed 20-25 Hours on my blind playthrough EU Version.
Just needed some perfect guide like this to make it a peace of cake replaying :)
Gonna play Vita Version aswell, just for the completition.

Appreciate ur guide really much !!! :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Started playing the game, and maybe 15-30 minutes in I just knew it's not my cup of tea.  While the story felt intriguing, the controls felt really clunky.  Compare this game to Hollow Knight for example where your movement is precise and deliberat.  Still I was stuck, because the first 2 trophies already popped.  This video was exactly what I needed.  It took me probably closer to 6 hours, due to being completely unfamiliar with the game, but it still beats using any other guide.  You just follow exactly what's shown, and thanks to the optimized upgrades there's very little skill involved.  Apart from the very first boss and some annoying platforming sections towards the end of the game, I barely died to anything.  Thanks for making the vid.

• Like 2